I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Beyonce's POV

I rested on the couch that afternoon. The rain poured down on Neverland, making me sleep at every chance. I yawned and watched Michael and Dana run into the house. Michael was wet. "Ah crap!" he whispered. I smiled and waved. "Afternoon, princess." Michael kissed my cheek and belly. "Lemme get out of these wet clothes, because somebody left the umbrella." "I said I was sorry!" Dana hollered. "Whatever," Michael called back before dashing upstairs to change. Dana chuckled as she wrapped a towel around her.

"So, how's my baby?" I smiled and patted my stomach. "He's great," I whispered,"we just had lunch." Dana smiled and hugged me. "Michael wouldn't stop talking about the baby. He wants to start with a nursery." I sighed and stretched out. Michael came back down humming. He stroked my cheek. "Mommy," he purred.

I grinned and playfully hit him. "Don't make me feel so old. I'm only nineteen." Michael nodded as we lounged on the couch. The smell of the rain lingered on Michael. I buried my face into his shoulder before slipping into sleep. The man of my life....

Michael's POV

I sat in my office on my laptop when somebody emailed me. I sighed and opened it up.

M:Hello Michael.

I leaned back in confusion. "Who is this?" I said aloud as I typed.

L:Lisa...

"Oh damn," I whispered.

M:What do you want Lisa?

L:I missed you Michael.

I frowned and stroked my chin. "I'm going to regret entertaining her," I whispered in annoyance.

M:Why did you leave then? Why'd you do the interview? I put my heart and soul into you, and you turned around backed stabbed me. Lisa, I would've given you the shirt off of my back if needed to. I loved you with every fiber in my body, but you used me. You used me. I don't think I can let you into my life ever again. I made a mistake.

I sat back and waited for an answer. Lisa responed quickly.

L:Michael, I was scared. I didn't think I could live up to your expectations. I didn't think I'd be a good mother to the children you wanted. I was so upset at you when I did the interview. I didn't mean to hurt you.

M: That's BS. You called me a freak on that interview. You said I was weird. Lisa, I thought you were different. I thought you were the most amazing, spunky, fun girl to ever hang around with. You used to make me smile, but now you make me grimace.Lisa Marie Presley, you can exit stage left.

I slammed the laptop shut and put my head in my hands. I rubbed my eyes and sighed. My phone buzzed on the table. "Oh what?" I whispered. It was Beyonce texting me.

B: Where'd you go PC?

M: In my office babygirl. Why you up? It's three in the morning.

B: I had a bad dream and it was very realistic.

M: You can tell me in a few. I'm on my way to you.

B: Hurry, I"m trembling...

I sighed and put my phone up. I walked to the bedroom and saw Bey on her side. She sat up and patted my side of the bed. I slipped under the covers next to her. "What happened?" I whispered. Bey sighed. "Somebody stole Applehead from us,"she whispered. I frowned in confusion. "What?" I whispered. Bey took a deep breath. "It was right after I had given birth. You had our little Applehead in your hands then all of a sudden, he was gone. Just like that." Bey snapped when she said that.