"I don't really think that's how conversations work," Flora said handing back a card.

"Ah, Amy, just the other day I was making my tea and it reminded me of your theory on elemental fueled mechanics," Aisha spoke. I looked at Bloom. She and I chuckled. That was our roommate. Stella and Terra sat down on the couch beside us.

"Not all are winners, but we have time before we break into the east wing," Aisha reasoned as she stepped down from the window.

"Good, well I stick by your side to make sure these go well. It's cute," Flora smiled.

"So is everyone like Duke Harmerstrong?" Bloom asked. "Any like accountants." She was finishing up painting her nails. She blew on them as she looked over the map of the school. Trying to find a way into the east wing.

"All important, yeah," I added. sometimes I forget that she doesn't know what we know. The others know more than me.

"Of course there are," Stella added. "Just Alfea is the best so the alumni are the best of the best."

"I found a way into the east wing," Bloom announced. "And don't freak out, but I think I should just go alone."

"Nah," I shook my head.

"I can just worm my way out with Rosalinds," She reasoned.

"Yeah, but you both forget that you are like her favourite kids and prodigies she going to show you off." Aisha reasoned. That was probably true. There was a knock on our door.

"I'll get it," Stella got the door. She hesitated for a moment before stepping out.

"This could go terribly wrong," Terra added as she looked at the plan.

"We can do distraction, while you sneak in then," I reasoned looking at the others. "Or vice versa." Aisha nodded.

"Dresses, ladies!" Flora announced. She emerged from her and Stella's room fully dressed. She looked gorgeous. I went back to my room grabbing my green dress. It had two very high slits on each side and a deep v-cut. It was pretty, not too slutty. Would have been worse in red, but it's the only one we could find that would work.

Once we were all dressed we went down to the banquet. People were everywhere. Older fairies and middle age. I could feel their power around the room. Like a giant battery.

"So I'm assuming the guards will leave when it really starts and if not one of you can get a distraction-"

"Well don't you all look lovely," Rosalind interrupted Bloom.

"Big night," I smiled as I adjusted my dress slightly. She made me question my dress with one look.

"Bigger than you know, walk with me." She gestured for both of us. Bloom followed behind me.

"Don't tell anyone but I hate these things," Rosalind sighed as we moved up the stairs. That I could agree to. "Money and status, status and money."

"I'll agree," I smiled at one of the alumni.

"You need them to vote you in," Bloom added.

"I do, that's why I need you both by my sides tonight. At the banquet, there will be two seats on either side of me." Rosalind stopped at the railing.

"I thought only important people went," I laughed. She had already told me I was going, but I guess it didn't really register til now."You both have transformed. The firsts in generations."

"So we're here to make you look good," I looked at Bloom. Knew it.

"Precisely," Rosalind smiled.

"And what if we don't want to?" Bloom asked. Don't poke the bear. I was going to play her game tonight because she had the information I wanted.