Pseudo-omega glands are especially dependent on his breath on me, and they are more sensitive after being fully marked, almost the same as an ordinary fragile omega that has just been alpha-marked.

    Besides, he is still an alpha at the sss level.

    He said that he asked the family to find the Institute of Science and Technology to continue to study the operation of removing knots, and it would be best to remove my pseudogonads together.

    He said that before that, he would be responsible for me.

    Not married, he told me he would never marry me.

    The family felt that I was ashamed, so they divorced me later, and I moved into Shangyu's house as a matter of course.

    The house Shangyu bought himself was not his official home.

    But I'm satisfied.

    So, we've been together for ten years.

    In the past few years, Shangyu may have been very interested in Alpha's body and often came to me.

    He didn't come much later.

    I have learned a lot over the years, not to mention housework, I also studied business, and worked for a business at home under a false identity for several years. The empire is now full of high technology. My identity and resume are all real, so I changed my name, so it was passed logically, and several important proposals were also selected.

    Still a bit of a pain though.

    Because now that I lose my alpha, I will feel depressed, and after a long time, I even want to die.

    Not to mention, anyway, it is those syndromes that have been marked, and it seems hypocritical to talk too much.

    Anyway, I'm alone now.

    The last time Shangyu came was two months ago.

    He told me that the Academy of Sciences has made progress. Recently, the knots can be removed, and the pseudo-glands that I have done before can also be removed.

    He told me that he still prefers the smell of pure omega.

    In the end, despite my desperate look, he added another sentence.

    Although your breath smells like wine, it is also the cheapest wine.

    After he left, I began to think about how to die again.

    Depression hurts me so much.

    The sequelae of the previous surgery and the two extreme pheromone rejection also made me unable to breathe often, and I could breathe out in the next second.

    But no one knows, I'm really tired.

    It turns out that I like Shangyu not to be tired, but being dragged like this is the most painful. It is a slow poison that gradually soaks into my internal organs.

    I deserve it, I know it.

    But do I regret it...

    I lit the gas.

    Oh, I have gas because Shangyu likes to eat home-cooked dishes from the ancient earth. I also got the equipment from the old market. Home cooking is also to please Shangyu.

    But you see, it's no use, he still won't come.

    well.

    When I was in a daze, I was still cheap, so I called Shangyu.

    Shangyu didn't answer for the first time.

    I hit it again.

    Shang Yu picked it up, maybe he didn't expect me to be so shameless, but it also has something to do with his personality, so we can't be completely ruthless, otherwise we won't be able to really be together for ten years.

    Shang Yu said indifferently: "What's the matter?"

    I didn't know what to say for a moment, and I was lost in listening to his voice.

    I still like him so much, I'm crazy.

    Shang Yu was also impatient, he said, "It's okay, I'll hang up."

    After thinking about it, he added another sentence: "People from the Institute of Science and Technology will look for you in the next two days, just wait at home."

    I asked lightly, "Are you coming? I haven't seen you for a long time..."

    Shang Yu didn't want to answer me, just said: "I hung up."

    I rushed to say before he hung up: "I don't regret it."

    Shangyu didn't even give me a chance to breathe, so he hung up the phone directly.

    His reaction was predictable, and I wasn't surprised at all.

    Not even sad anymore.

    Used to it.

    I really don't regret it. I want to tell him. Suicide was my own choice, I just couldn't take it anymore.

    Whatever, after so many years...

    still like it so much, there is no cure.

    Shangyu doesn't like me anyway.

    However, when he gets married in the future, he may want to tell his wife and friends about such a thing... There is an alpha who likes me very much, and even made an omega for me for ten years, and died for me, even before he died. Don't forget to tell me he doesn't regret it. I didn't even have any contract with him, let alone married.

    Seems to be a good after-dinner conversation indeed.

    After my death, he was free. Anyway, what he likes is omega.

    I can also be out of sight and out of mind.

    My heart, which has been heavy due to depression all the year round, seemed to suddenly relax. I took a deep breath, and felt that my consciousness was slowly slackening.

    The death of one person can make two people whole.

    It seems that death has become a very ceremonial thing, and it sounds like I am a bit important.

    It's just that no one can save me.

    I closed my eyes.