𝐢.𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ;𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

— 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 ;𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟲
— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗃𝖾𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋

— 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 ;𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟲— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗃𝖾𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋

❪ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 ❫

IT HAD BEEN 2 YEARS AND 4 DAYS, since Jason Carpenter's party. Exactly 2 years and 4 days since Billy Loomis lost his virginity to Salem Riley. And exactly 2 years and 4 days since Casey Becker and Salem Riley got into their first – almost – physical altercation.

Since that day, there had been many more altercations between the two girls. The fights either started because one of the girls started spreading rumors about the other or because of one singular noun, known as "popularity".

But on this particular day – September 25th – it was going to be one for the ages.

⋆˚✿˖°

A group of friends were sitting in front of a water fountain, talking and eating their lunches.

"I swear to God, both Sidney and Billy look just like the character's from "The Craft", it's so creepy." Salem shivered, just thinking about it.

"Right, it's like our friends are real life movie stars." Tatum agreed, grabbing a handful of sunflower seeds.

"You say that every time we watch the movie, Sae. But I just don't see it." Sidney shook her head, while a small smile grew.

"Or you just don't want to see it." Salem suggested, raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Didn't you say you found that guy – damn it! What's his name again..."

"Chris Hooker."

"Yeah, Chris – hot?" Sidney rhetorically asked, already knowing the answer but wanted to see Salem's reaction to it – again.

"Again, with that question! We've already been over this, just because I find him attractive doesn't mean I think of Billy in the same manner. That's like saying Stu likes me as much as he likes Tatum, because we have the same face."