INTRODUCTION

Heyyyy lovely people.....
Welcome back to one of my another story.
For people who know me and people who don't Hiii this is Mahira and I'm so glad to present my next story to you.
Unlike other one's this is not one shot story but rather short story.

So about story I'll like to tell you in advance that for first time I'm writing more than one shot so somewhere their might be mistakes and cliche plot if I didn't find any idea to put in chapter but I'll try not to be cliche and write something different.

Characters in the story are human after alll so they are not perfect as humans can never be perfect. They might have anger issues, trust issues, foul language, change in behaviour from time to time and I'll really like that you respect them for that.

No mean comments should be passed. I understand not everyone will like the story but I'll recommend it to you to keep that opinion for yourself only.

Any type of similarity to other works found would just be coincidence

_________________________________________

BLURB

"Aur agar dil se raabta ho toh?"

She looked at him confused and said, " What are you trying to say Vihaan? I'm totally lost here."

" You know what I'm trying to say but don't want to accept it. Why is it so difficult for you?"

" I'm leaving. I don't have time for this. Let's meet tomorrow when you are sober."

He looked at her retreating figure trying to figure out what had happened that this happy little Ray of Sunshine was so scared of love and relationships.

He had his own share of secrets.

She had her own share of secrets.

They both knew they had the connection.

They knew it was Destiny playing with their hearts forcing them to make decisions.

And now it was there turn to make decision. Whether to go with what destiny had planned for them ya choose what their heart wants.

Love,
Mahira❤️

Love,Mahira❤️