There's a whole section on the level that was more like a private lounge area it had black leather couches, a big wall taking up widescreen tv, a small coffee table and a small black bookshelf.

The room, of course, had a fabulously large walk-in closet the room had it's own personal bath master suite which held an enormous bath and a walk-in showers and a double sink.

I stepped out of the bathroom. and I was in love I felt like running to Aiden and kissing him this was my dream home and now I get to raise my son here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a gruff and unnecessarily harsh voice

"Is everything to your liking?" he said stiffly

"Yes, more than" I responded robotically

He nodded even more stiffly

"Good" he laid the keys on the dresser "See you Monday " He turns to leave then hesitated "By the way, I transferred your signing bonus over to your bank account....that's about it "

He almost ran downstairs

"Nice place Charley" cheered Richard ''Can't wait for our next slumber over!" next I heard a low groan and a muffled "Ouch" I can imagine Aiden hitting him

"See ya later!"He screamed out several seconds later

I heard the door close and Mia ran up the stairs

"Girl!! I want this house " she sighed

"I know right it's so me" I laughed

She smiled "Yes, So Slumber party !!!" She yelled after we did a happy quick dance

"Of course, after we pick up MJ. We can call some movers since this place is fully furnished I'm thinking about donating my old stuff so all we have to do is pack up clothes and I need to go get Mason new stuff and I do want to paint his room today plus Aiden gave me a signing bonus"

I thought for a second "Actually,let's see how much it is "

I pull out my phone to check the bank account and almost died I just dropped the phone

Mia picked it up and screamed

"That's the most money I ever saw at one time" She sputtered out

"Girl, I can't even look at it lets just get my baby "

We took a taxi back and I can feel Mia's excitement but I couldn't help but feel anxious. Those clauses were to through it felt more like warnings. I thought rationally for a second I didn't have a job and I needed this job for Mason. I want him to have every opportunity people in my neighbor wanted, What my brother got so I'll devote everything to him and my job. Plus the apartment didn't hurt.

We rushed inside our building, hurried up the flights of stairs to my apartment. I feel like the worse mother its noon and I haven't called to check on him

Poor Kaylee I know this wasn't what she signed up. We finally made it in and what I saw took my breath away

Kaylee this full gothic chick was putting on some makeshift puppet show. I mean full on show. She even took off that terrible makeup showing of the prettiest green eyes I have ever seen Mason was like in a trance he was memorized by her characters and voice changes.

I cleared my throat while Mia tried to stop her chuckles Kaylee drops the toys and straighten up

"Charley, Hiii Ummmh this " she mumbles softly while looking at her black combat boots"Is a puppets show "

"I can tell from what I saw you're very talented" I tried to hold back the chuckles

Mason started whining I grabbed him he looked at me and stopped crying "Mama ..Hi!" he said softly and nuzzle into my neck

He starts patting my face affectionately.

Mia outstretched her arms for him, he did his happy little squeal "Mimi!" he said with problems. She picked him up promptly.

"Kaylee I'm so Sorry about last night" I hung my head in embarrassment

"Charley, No apologies necessary" She moved out of the living room area to the kitchen I assume to give us some cloak of privacy "Before last night Mia, Told me about your living situation she didn't give me the full details but she explained that she haven't given yourself any real time to relax or take any breaks ....So I was prepared for a long night" She added with a smile

I was taken back for several reasons first by the fact that Kaylee was able to speak with so much confidence and the fact that Mia and Kaylee discussed this babysitting situation way before last night. With this new information, it made my decision final.

"Thank you, So much for being understanding and I can assure you that will not happen again"

"Kaylee, can I ask you a question? "

She looks at me again and starts to fidgets with her hair gone back to the shy girl I was getting used too.

"Sure"

"Would you like to be MJ's part-time Nanny I know it's a lot I'm asking we can discuss the pay Mia informed me that you're taking a break from college to explore different careers but Mason hates new people but he loves you and that's rare I would need you to take him to daycare every weekday and pick him up and stay with him until I get off work which might always be late" I sighed tiredly" Weekends we can discuss later ...but are you in?"

She ran up to me and gave me a hug "Of course, Mason is a joy to be around"

After she gushed about Mason and how perfect this job was we hammered out the details I told her Where I was moving, Mason daycare location and her wage she quickly ran off to tell her parents the good news.

The rest of the evening was so hectic it was ridiculous. The Movers came Truck 1 was my donation and Truck 2 was my items I was keeping. When we made it back Mia and Mason went straight to sleep I was too stressed out for that so I went to Mason's room to start painting

Without the furniture, the room looked huge way too big for a baby.

I played some low music and opened the paint and got to work. I used to work part-time at a remodeling company so I know some helpful tips. Hours Later, I stepped back and admired the bright yellow on all the walls.I hope Mason likes it, was the last thing I thought before I fell asleep in my plush new bed.