∞ Phi Catches up! ∞

Requested by: MiraculousPokeblader (I'm so sorry this took so long. Truth is I didn't know what to write since I've never been a big fan of Phi. I hope you don't mind!)

I know I haven't update for a while ()

I'm so sorry- but I'l try my best to not make you guys wait long now. Also, does anyone know Phi's last name? Or does he even have one?

Here we go! —>

» How you Met «

(I got stuck on this part so bad...)
You were Hyde's (look, I don't even know how to spell his name-)  bsf (meaning best friends just in came a few people didn't know). You two were just hanging out at the Dread Tower (I think). You just excused yourself to the bathroom.

Out of nowhere, Phi appeared.

Phi: *looking at Hyde* "Who is she?"

Hyde: "Why do you wanna know?"

Phi: "Nevermind."

He just walks away. You just came back so you took a quick glance at Phi (who was almost gone), then at Hyde.

(Y/n): "Who was that?"

Hyde: "Phi, my sibling—"

(Y/n): "WAIT A SECOND I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A SISTER?!" (I mean...it's better than thinking it's Shu with long hair 😭)

Hyde just stared at you. "He's my  fricking brother"

(Y/n): "Oh-"

» First thoughts if You «

"Who the heck is she?"

» Becoming Friends «

To be honest you two became friends while blading together. You enjoyed being with him, maybe not when he keeps on talking about uhh whatever who does to other beys- but yeah. You enjoyed hanging out with him.

Hyde wasn't the happiest though lmao 🤣

» Catching Feelings «

He. Got. Feelings. For youuuu!! <3333

I think he's one of those people who won't admit it though.

"No. I told you I don't like her!!"

I'm sorry (Y/n). He'll have to confess at some time though!

» Confessing «

So...he told you to meet him at [insert any place] 'cause he said he wanted to tell you something. When you arrived, he was there.

(Y/n): "Hey Phi! So... what did you want to tell me?" *very bright happy face*

You're always so angeliccccc!!!

Phi: "Actually..."

(This is also the part i got stuck on-)

"Look (Y/n)...I can never stop thinking about you. I love you a lot, will you be my girlfriend?"

You were surprised. Of course, you loved him too, but...was this real? Are you dreaming? Did you maybe get hit by a car on the way to [insert any place] and now you're in heaven thinking this is earth?

(Y/n): "Well..."

You giggled and then hugged him.

"Yes! I love you too!!"

So cute <333

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽

All done!! Next chapter might be 'First Date + Bonus'

Not gonna tell what the bonus is rn 😉

*yawns*

That's it for now....

Sayonara!! <3