"Shall I give you a daughter who will take after you?" He asked getting closer. His nose almost touches yours as you felt your heart fluttering. "You won't let me love her, I know." You pouted looking away. "Ah, why? I will let you baby. Promise." He said cutely.

"No, I don't want that. Get away. I'm not in the mood." You gently pushed him away and went around. "Jeez. This is so unfair Y/n. Why? Just one daughter, I want to dress her up well." He said. "Do you want a daughter or a doll? Stop it already." You said, annoyed.

"Doll won't call me Appa. Please Y/n." He whined. "Can you please shut up Jimin? Your wet towel is again on the bed. I will throw it out someday." You said, not being bothered by him. "Okay Okay!! I'll take care of it." He said and hugged you from the back.

"You were going to take care of something." You said. "Hm, My wife." He said as you turned to him and looked into his eyes. "You look so pretty." He said. "This is the fifth time Jimin." You said. He sighed and came to hug you. "You even smell so nice. Is it the shampoo? moisturizer?" He asked.

You stayed calm and he pulled back having no response. He looked at you when you were already staring. You smiled a little and he smiled too. You chuckled seeing his reaction and he laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. "Jimin, How you do it?" You asked.

"What?" He asked, giving you his eye smile. "Managing to be cute and funny at the same time." You giggled and said. "It's my special charm. Ji-Eun also has it." He said. "Yes. You're right." You said and smiled at him. The strange feeling of love build-up inside you and felt extremely happy.

You rested your head on his chest and wrapped his hands around his waist. "Jimin, I'm really happy right now. It's gonna be 5 years tomorrow." You said. He embraced you as well and nodded, "Right. I'm happy too. I only have one wish left now..." He said.

"To have a daughter." You both said together in sync. He chuckled as you shook your head. "You really are stubborn." You stated sarcastically as he just smiled and caressed your back. "Eomma, Appa!!" Ji-Eun screamed from the washroom panicking both of you.

Both of you pulled away as you panicked and asked, "What happened Ji-Eun?" You ran towards the washroom. "Eomma!!" He cried out loudly as you tensed up quickly and Jimin followed you into the bathroom. You saw him there, all soap on his body including his shoulder, stomach, and hands. His eyes shut tightly and soap was all over his face.

"Ji-Eun, Dear what you were doing?" You asked as you quickly turned on the shower for him. Jimin came inside too as he turned on the tap into the bathtub. You quickly bent down on your knees to match his level and washed his face and tried to clean his face until the soap is all washed off. "Eomma It's burning." He cried and didn't open his eyes.

"It will be out soon." You cleaned his eyes again and again with water but he wasn't opening his eyes. "Jimin do something please." You said worriedly. "It will be out soon. Don't worry. Ji-Eun, open your eyes a little. Eomma needs to wash them." Jimin came and bent down on his knees beside Ji-Eun.

"Soap will go into my eyes. I won't." He said as you got tenser. Your clothes were drenched in water under the shower as you looked at Jimin. "Y/n Calm down. Let's take him to the bathtub." Jimin said as he took him into his arms and took him there. "Ji-Eun, Baby open your eyes slowly and Eomma is here to wash off all the soap. Don't worry. hm?"

Jimin said as he made him sit into the bathtub and you came forward. Ji-Eun held Jimin's hand tightly and didn't let go. Jimin looked at you and nodded, telling you to wash his face like this. He will let him hold. You repeated the steps of washing his face with water.

"Ji-Eun, look I washed off all the soap. Open your eyes now." You said as you both waited for him to open his eyes. He was glowing, this little baby has the charm of both of their happiness. His eyes are like Jimin, forming a crescent moon when they are closed tightly.

His eyelashes are only visible when they are drenched in water like now. His lips are as adorable as Jimin, soft, plumpy, red like a strawberry, and shiny texture. His fair skin color matches well with his lips. Now it was reflecting as golden, because of the sunlight falling on his face from the window.

He looked pretty like his father and mother. Both of you were waiting for him to open his eyes as his one hand left Jimin and the second tighten his grip on him. As slow as he opened his eyes, so quickly he dabbled his hand into the water. The puddle of water fell out of the bathtub and you both had to close your eyes.

"Ji-Eun, Are you okay baby?" You asked as you tried to look for him. He washed his face himself as wiped the water off his eyes. He wide opened his eyes and blinked them again and again. He looked cute. "You okay baby?" You asked as you cupped his face.

He looked at you and nodded, "Eomma, Soap is out. I can open my eyes now." He said innocently. You breathe out in relief. "Oh! Brave boy. Appa's brave boy." Jimin said and pecked his forehead. He smiled and giggled while you looked at both of them madly.

"Who told you to take bath yourself? Why you wanted to be so smart?" You asked. He looked down, pouting in so tiny. "Hey, You're scolding him again. Don't." Jimin said. "Shut up! Go and get that wet towel out of our bed or I'll throw it away." You glared at Jimin while Ji-Eun looked at him smiling and teasing.

"Aish!!" Jimin sighed in disbelief as you looked at Ji-Eun. "Will you tell me now, Appa's boy?" You asked sternly. "You scolded me so I thought you would be mad at me and we won't talk so I thought to do it myself." He said looking down in guilt and pouting.

"Yes I was mad at you but that doesn't mean we can't talk." You said. "Appa told me not to talk to you when you're mad." He said as he looked at Jimin and you followed his gaze. Jimin parted his lips to say something but just shook his head in denial, "I didn't mean it like this. Y/n trust me. He took me wrong."

He defended himself as you shook your head, "I'm so done with both of you." You stood up and turned away to go as the soap which was in Ji-Eun's hand a while ago, came under your feet and you slip over it, only to fall into the bathtub.

Your already wet clothes were drenched again in water and Jimin and Ji-Eun's eyes get closed because of the sudden splash of water. "AGH-" You groaned when you felt you felt the pain in your back as you fell backward. Ji-Eun and Jimin both opened their eyes and looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

You just remained quiet, completely embarrassed. "Ji-Eun, Shall we go to the swimming pool? Your Eomma is loving bathing today." Jimin asked standing up. Ji-Eun nodded vigorously as you shook your head in denial, "No, I have a lot of work to do. Are you guys not hungry?" You said.

"C'mon, sweetheart. We will order something later." Jimin said as he came to pick you up in bridal style from the bathtub. Ji-Eun clapped his hands in tiny and jumped. "Carefully Ji-Eun." Jimin said looking at him. "Put me down Jimin. This is not the time to play." You said completely embarrassed.

"No Eomma, Let's have fun in the pool. Please." He pouted as Jimin smiled and you sighed. "Let's go." Jimin said as Ji-Eun followed both of you. There was another door going from the bathroom to downstairs, outside in the backyard. Ji-Eun opened it and Jimin took you there where the swimming pool was.

"Don't you dare to throw me into it. I will go myself..." Before you could finish he threw you into the swimming pool and then picked up Ji-Eun in his arm to go after you. "Appa, Eomma will kill you for sure." Ji-Eun said. "Do you think? She will be cuddling me tonight." Jimin replied and giggled with Ji-Eun until you catch your breath coming on the top of water.

_________________________

It hasn't ended. Lots of things you need to know so just wait for it.

Vote up for this chapter.

Next will be coming soon.