Pain. Lust. Alleviate. His mind caught up with them as cornered her.

Vera gazed up at him confused, anxiousness now evident on her face. "...Adam?" She whispered.

"Shhh." He cooed, a strong but subtle hint of desire in his tone. His fingers slid around her neck and up into her hair, holding her tight. He parted her lips with a nudge, kissing her deep, like this was the last time they'd ever see each other.

Oh my God— she could've fainted.

Her whole world was filled up with Adam Banks, and all she could do was stand there and hold on for dear life.A gasp fell for her mouth as she felt her back rub up against the metal lockers behind her, a shiver shooting through her spine from the sudden cold feeling. Adam immediately pressed his body up against hers; the space that was between them closing in

"What are you doing?" Vera managed to mumble between their lips.

Adam pulled away for a moment. His eyes were stained by angry tears— though a small hint of lust swarmed in his eyes as he deeply stared at her. Vera was barely able to catch onto hit.

It wasn't a secret that she was nervous. She's never seen him like this before.

"...Please." He suddenly whispered raspily, shaking his head a bit in a pleading way. "Please. I'll tell you all about what happened later, but just— please..."

Vera's eyebrows furrowed. "Please wh-?"

But Adam had reached down, and the rest of her words were lost against his mouth. He kissed her hard, but it wasn't as passionate as she wanted it, not after what he was making her do in a locker room. She intertwined her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her.

He groaned softly, low in his throat as their bodies collided, and then his other arm wrapped around her waist, and they were tangled together— lost in each other.

It wasn't long before things started to pace up. All parts of their bodies were heating up quickly. Every creak and crevice; itching to be touched by one another.

Vera tugged at the hem of his t-shirt, and he complied immediately by ripping it off.

A hand rested on her jaw, the other one letting its fingertips graze over the skin that was showing from her drop-shoulder sweatshirt. As his lips touched the tender skin of her neck, she let out a sigh that can only be described as heavenly.

"Oh, Adam...mhm."

He kissed slow and gentle at first, just to get himself settled before lightly nipping at her skin. She whimpered softly. Her hands rose up the back of his neck and into his hair. She tugged at it firmly, and he groaned.

It wasn't long until a bruised formed.

And another. And a another. And another.

Fuck, he couldn't stop. He loved the way she felt against his mouth. "You smell so good." He mumbled, his breath fanning across the sensitive mark.

She shivered and began blushing at his words.

Though, worry struck as her eyes caught onto the sound monitor on the other side of the room by the whiteboard. She gasped in an alarming way, making Adam detach his lips from her skin.

Anyone could've been listening.

Someone could walk in any moment.