S1, Chapter 9: First Awakening

Começar do início

She then said "Now they're 6 more.", this made the Males turn their heads towards her in a stunned expression. Realilizing this, Izuminokami asked "Shirayuki, Is this one of your-".

Again, it was interrupted as 6 more enemies (3 Tantous & 3 Wakazashis) leaped into the air & heading towards them: Ready to Strike.

Izuminokami gurarded her upon seeing this, but Mutsunokami protected them both by shooting them down & yelled "Go! I'll hold them off! Don't worry about me, I'll catch up you later!". This made both of them ran towards tthe Battlefield.

---

As they reached, Shirayuki looked at the Ensuing Battle that involved the 1st Unit & Horikawa; but Konnosuke is nowhere to be seen nor found

As they reached, Shirayuki looked at the Ensuing Battle that involved the 1st Unit & Horikawa; but Konnosuke is nowhere to be seen nor found. Just then, Yamatonokami spotted them both after he killed an Uchigatana-Type enemy & called "Izuminokami has found Shirayuki!".

This lead them to look at the Direction where both of them arrived. Among the 1st Unit members is both Horikawa & Yamatonokami to come dashing over while they fend off the incoming enemies.

Izuminokami & Shirayuki did the same: While he cuts & fended them off, she's trying to observe the enemies that are coming towards them & when they got close; She would either parry or deflect an attack (despite not learning to wield a Blade). As they gather, Yamatonokami is the first to speak, "Izuminokami, Were you & the Miss are unharmed?" he asked in a hint of concern.

Izuminokami sheathes his Sword & Shirayuki, now felt at ease that everyone is alright, dusted herself & reassure her position. "We're Alright, Mutsunokami fended some of the Army. He says that he'll soon catch up with us." he replied, He was about to ask Horikawa, but Shirayuki discuss this on his Behalf "Horikawa-San, Is there anymore of these by far?" she asked , causing Izuminokami to be a bit off-guard.

"Well, there were around 30 Enemies, but it was halved down to a 15." he noted, She thought 'Does that mean that Izuminokami-San has slain some of them while i was away? I hope Mutsunokami-San is alright.' Yamatonokami came to her & asked "If I may Miss, How did Mutsunokami manage to sense that the Enemy is coming?".

That question caught his attention & this time; He decided to speak on her Behalf when she's trying to find the Right Words to explain. "Actually, it was Shirayuki who sensed incoming enemies, not Mutsunokami. I just noticed that when she felf something was approaching us." he truthfully explained.

Horikawa, looking surprised, asked him, "Kane-San, Could that mean that she's-."