50

Chapter 50. The pic

He leaned his face closer to hers. "Would you like me to show you how much I love you without giving a fuck about your weight?"

Iris's face heated at his words. "There are people outside," she stuttered, stepping back. He took a step forward. His breath fanned over her face.

Iris's cheeks flushed at his proximity and suggestive words. "Uh, Jasper, maybe we shouldn't do this here," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. She stepped back, but he followed her, closing the distance between them once more.

Jasper's eyes glinted with amusement as he watched her blush deepen. His finger traced a gentle line along her cheekbone, relishing the warmth of her skin under his touch.

The sounds of the outside world seemed to fade away as he leaned closer to her, his breath mingling with hers. "Why not?" he whispered, his voice low and husky. "Just don't make any noise."

It was a trap.

Iris's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled to compose herself. She was torn between the thrill of his attention and the fear of being caught in such an intimate moment. "Jasper, please," she pleaded, placing a trembling hand on his chest.

Iris's eyes widened at the suggestion, the intensity of his desire evident in his eyes. She knew that giving in to his advances would be a mistake, but the temptation was almost too much to bear. "I don't think that's a g-good idea," she stuttered.

Jasper chuckled softly, the sound rumbling in his chest. He loved the effect he had on her. The way her body responded to him. "Why not?" he teased, leaning in closer. His voice- a breathy whisper tangled with seduction. "Don't tell me you're afraid of a little pleasure."

"Then darling, why can I see the desire in your eyes? Oh darling, if I touched you right now. How wet would I find you?" Jasper whispered, his voice laced with amusement. Iris shook her head.

"Are you trying to tell me that you're not turned on right now?"

Iris pressed her thighs to shut as she tried to deny the truth. "No, I'm not," she lied.

Jasper's smile widened as he leaned in closer, his breath warm against her skin. "Lying would only get you punished," he teased, his tone playful. "I know you better than you think, my love."

Iris bit her lip, feeling her body respond to his words. She knew he was right, that nothing felt as good as being with him. But the risk of being caught was too great. "Please, Jasper," she said, her voice shaking. "Not here, not now."

Jasper's eyes softened as he saw the fear in her expression. He knew he needed to be patient, to wait for the right moment. "Okay," he said, stepping back and placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I understand. We can wait."

Iris's head snapped up to Jasper, her eyes wide with surprise. "You agreed?" she asked, feeling a warmth spread through her chest like honey. Unable to contain her joy, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed Jasper's cheek.

 Unable to contain her joy, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed Jasper's cheek