Qing Yuhuai's child is also like you, with a good appetite...but your aunt Jinmei's pregnancy is not very good. It's been more than five months and she still eats and vomits! So you, Uncle Luo, are here to find something Foods that are not available elsewhere... especially those that are not available in Nanling and Pearl Mountain, bring them back for your Aunt Jinmei to try..."

Zhi Zhi suddenly realized, and nodded repeatedly, "Then I will also help to ask people for a few days."

Uncle Luo immediately bowed to Zhi Zhi, and bowed earnestly a few times.

Next, Aunt Chunya told Zhi Zhi that her sisters in Pearl Mountain had sent a letter saying that several sisters wanted to go down this time, so they made an appointment at the end of the year that Hong Ling, a little girl from Pearl Mountain, would be Lead the way and bring those aunts to Zhengyi Island to see each other...

Aunt Chun Ya explained again: "To be honest, I was too embarrassed to let the sisters on the mountain come over... Although the conditions of Justice Island are not as good as Pearl Mountain Poor, I really didn't have a place to live before. Now the family area on Zhengyi Island has been built, and now Zhengyi Island is richer than the previous two years... I can let people come, or, I'm also afraid of being poked in the back by the old sisters! Zhizhi, you say, right?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

That night, everyone chatted until very late before they went to rest.

Zhizhi and Li Shu also went upstairs to sleep.

Zhi Zhi couldn't help sighing, "I left Seagull Island in early June, you left in July, and now it's early November... How fast these days have passed! Half a year has passed in a blink of an eye..." Li Shu first said

to Zhi Zhi said, "I'll write to Da Zhou later to ask Da Zhou when he and He He will have a wedding, and when the time comes, we'll send the money to go along with them!

" It's good..."

"The island is full of young gays and lesbians, isn't it normal to look at each other?" Li Shu said.

Zhizhi, "I mean...Da Zhou looks carefree, he doesn't look like the kind of person who understands girls' minds at all!"

Li Shu sneered and said, "Then if he doesn't like girls, he won't even at seventy or eighty." Xie Fengfeng. If he likes a girl...then he will be so enlightened!"

Zhizhi stared at Li Shu and smiled, "Then Chu Qing went to see me today...do you really not know her? Or did you do it on purpose? What did you say?"

Li Shu's expression froze, he laughed and said, "I mainly cooperate with my wife's performance!"

"Do you really know her?" Zhi Zhi narrowed her eyes.

Li Shu said in a low voice: "Daughter-in-law, if I tell the truth...you can't get angry." He hurriedly vaccinated her, "It depends on what mistakes you made!

" That's right!

Li Shu said: "It's like this. Didn't we both ask for leave early in the morning to go to the hospital? We just went back to school in the afternoon, and then a classmate told me that Chu Qing came to see me early in the morning and stuffed things in my desk I read it, it's a letter..."

"A love letter?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu replied honestly: "I don't know what's inside... To avoid everyone's embarrassment, I didn't open it and burned it behind my back."

Zhizhi stared at him with unfriendly eyes.

Li Shu hurriedly explained, "Think about it, if I read this letter, I'll feel annoyed. If you read it, you'll feel even worse! So why should I keep it? Wouldn't it be embarrassing for both of us if I keep it? "