Chapter 2

"Ok so I think I should start from the beginning," said mom. "So first off I am not mortal, and I am not American. I am a wizard and I am Scottish."

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"There is more. I went to this school for wizards called Hogwarts when I was 11 and learned how to control my magic. When I was there I became good friends with a group of boys who called themselves the Maraudas (spelling?) and a girl named Lily Evans. Lily Evans married a Marauda named James Potter and they had a child named Harry Potter, Lily and James died, but Harry lived. Now I think I should introduce you to Professor Dumbledore." She pointed to the guy with the cool beard.

"Hello Percy I am Professor Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Hogwarts. Before I start talking about Hogwarts I think you should know about your family history."

"Percy you know about your father's side, but I haven't told you about mine." My mom said. "Our family is very powerful. My father was called Tom Riddle, also known as Voldemort. Voldemort was very powerful and believed only pure blood wizards should be alive. He expressed this theory through killing many innocent people. There was a prophecy made that said a baby would destroy him, so he decided to have a child, me, so that if he died I could keep his dream alive. When I was born my mother hid me from Voldemort so I wouldn't be evil, and took me to Hogwarts, where she left me with Dumbledore. Dumbledore taught me how to control my magic at a very young age, because of this I was very powerful before I actually started school. I was placed in Gryffindor despite my heritage, and became very close friends with the Marauders and Lily Evans. Lily and James got married and had a child, this child was the one of the prophecy, so My father came after them and killed them, except their child, Harry. Harry survived the killing curse and lived on, bringing Voldemort to his downfall. After that I moved to New York and here we are."

"Where do I come into this?" I ask.

"Well I have a proposal for you, you can refuse if you want. So I believe you will have a big part in the war since Voldemort is now alive. Harry needs all the help he can get, and you are the only experienced one. So I want you to come to Hogwarts and pretend to be a wizard who transfers to Hogwarts for their 6 year from Chiron's Academy of Magic, here in America." Dumbledore explained. "Do your accept?"

"Ugh another war! Okay I guess. Transport me to Hoggy Warts with you magical wizardry powers."

"Okay now you might want to hold on to my arm and don't let go, I'm going to warn you, you might feel sick." Dumbledore warned.

"Just get it over with." I responded.

"Bye everyone." Beard dude said.

And all of a sudden I felt like I was being sucked into a tiny tube and was feeling very sick. And then it was over and I was in front of a bright red train.

"Where are we?"