Hold On! I'm a WHAT?!?!

"Don't make me angry." I said fairly calm.

"Oh please bitch! You're just a friggin freak!" the bitch of the school also known as, Nicole Jensen.

"Look Nicole, get your Botox filled face away from me before I do something that you will regret." I said still calm.

"What are you going to do huh? Eyeliner me to death, you stupid gothic bitch!" she yelled getting in my face and pushing me with her finger.

No one does that! Well the bitch is going down. Before she fully retracts her finger away from me I punched her right in the face. She fell flat on her ass and screamed in pain. Ha! That will show the bitch.

"Don't you ever touch me. Got it?" I said still calm even though adrenaline is pumping through my veins.

She nodded her head while trying to get the blood off of her face. The scene was pretty funny if you asked me. I walked away from the crowd that was now forming around poor innocent Nicole. I didn't feel like finishing school so I just went to the school parking lot and found my precious baby, black 2010 Camero.

I got in the car and drove home. I don't live with anyone so I really don't get in trouble for skipping class. Once I got inside my apartment I went straight to my couch took off my shoes and watched some t.v. While I was watching t.v I noticed something was off. I looked around the room carefully and heard some footsteps coming from my bedroom. I got up slowly and grabbed a gun from the kitchen drawer and made my way quietly to my room. (I know I'm alittle violent, but the last time this happened I lost everything.)

The footsteps got louder as I reached the room. My door was opened a little so I peered inside and saw a dark blur rush passed the door to the other side of the room. I gripped my gun harder and took a step into my room. Then I looked to my dresser next to my window and saw a tall manly looking figure rummaging through my drawers. He was wearing a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans.

I moved closer and then I was so close I placed the gun to his back, and felt him tense up.

"You have five seconds to tell me why the hell you're in my house." I said with as much venom I could muster.

I heard him laugh. Is he freakin serious? I can shoot him right now! He can die in a couple of seconds and he's laughing?

"What the hell is so fricken funny?" I spat.

"Well, you think you can kill me with that gun?" He chuckled. Then before I could think he turned around with inhuman speed and grabbed the gun out of my hands and through across the room.

"What the hell are you?" I said fear clearly plastered in my voice and backing away from him.

"Aww. Don't be like that Kleoh." He said. Okay this dude was seriously dropped as a baby.

"What the hell are talking about? I have no idea who the hell you are!" I said still backing away from him.

"Ouch. That one hurt.... Okay I'll tell you but don't freak out.." he started to say but I interrupted.

"What the hell! You come into my house and say I know you when I clearly don't! And now you to tell me not to freak out. Well I'm sorry, who the hell do you think you are!?" I yelled in frustration.

"I'm your brother." He said as if I didn't have a flippin blow out just now. WAIT!! WHAT!! Did he just say that he's my brother?

"You're fucking lying! I saw my parents die infront of me!" I yelled.

"Those weren't your parents. They were hired to take you in and keep you safe from harm."

Now this dude is going to flippin lie about my family like that?

"You're lying. My parents wouldn't lie to me like that." I whispered, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Yes they did. And they died protecting you. We need to go. They are here."

"What do you mean they?" I said still whispering.

"The beings that are after you and that killed your protectors." He said calmly and walking towards me.

I stayed quiet processing the information that was given to me just now. My parents- who aren't my parents- died saving my life. Now the beings-wait beings? What the hell did he mean by beings? Oh god! Please don't let this be like a chapter of Twilight! If Jacob or Edward strolls in my room right now I think I'll have a heart attack.

"Oh god! We don't have time for this! Kleoh grab my hand." He said extending out a hand.

I took it without thinking. He picked me up bridal style and with the same inhuman speed he used to get the gun out of my hand he got us out of the apartment. We were out of the building and in the forest behind the building in a couple seconds.

The world flew passed us and I caught myself contemplating what the hell was happening. I am in the arms of my so called brother, the people that I loved and thought were my parents aren't , and there are beings following me. For what reason? I have no freakin clue!

"Kleoh we are here." My brother said. He put me down, and I was unbalanced at first but found my footing.

"Where exactly is here?" I asked looking with my mouth hanging open. I was in front of a real effing castle! It looked more modern but hell it's a castle.

"Home." He simply said while walking towards I guess the entrance.

I stayed silent. What the hell is my real family? Royalty?

"Come you're going to meet our parents." He said walking through the huge wooden doors.

"Good evening Mr. Meridian." A man said. You could defiantly say he was the either the doorman or butler.

"Good evening John." Meridian said.

"Welcome back Miss Kleoh." John said to me.

I walked in and my jaw literally dropped to the floor. Right when you walked through the door there was a master stair case that was made entirely of wood. This entire room was made of red and gold silks. I was too into drooling over this place that I didn't hear my name called until I heard a loud yell coming from the front of the steps.

I look and see Meridian looking at me with an annoyed look.

"What?" I said.

He looked up and I did the same and saw the two most gorgeous people I had ever seen. The woman was tall and curvy. She had fiery red hair and piercing blue eyes. She wasn't pale but wasn't too tanned. Then next to her was a very tall man who looked like an older version of Meridian. He had midnight black hair and green eyes just like Meridian. But this man was a bit paler than Meridian but still tan.

A smile crept onto the face of the beautiful woman and she began to descend the stairs with her arm open wide.

"My daughter has finally come home!" she exclaimed with a sparkly voice.

Oh! My! God! This is going to be a long night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New story! watcha think?

feedback please?

PEACE, LOVE, AND HAPPY THINGS!!!

-Tauri :) <3