IIX

luna+

i was drunk out of my mind when i got a text from autumn.

+

autumn: hi luna

luna: hey l0ve. autunm i lpve yoi so0o0ooo mvch

autumn: are you drunk? are you alright?

luna: you dont love meee33?

autumn: yes i love you honey. i just need to know if you're alright

luna: yess i'm att the beach hois3 with the boisss

autumn: well have fun but be safe. i'll let you go i love you

luna: awww yui love me

autumn: yes now go have fun bye

luna: byeeweweeeeeee

+

i stood up from the bar stool in the kitchen and walked outside onto the patio where sammy and nate were smoking a blunt. i sat on sammy's lap purposely teasing him. i got off his lap and got a blanket, plopping down next to him again. nash, cam, hayes, and johnson eventually joined us outside.

i was drunk, high, horny and looking for something to get back at jack, so i decided to tease sammy. i brought my hand onto his thigh rubbing until i got to his slightly tented shorts and i started palming him through his jeans. innocently i looked up at him and he gave me the dirtiest look. i kept going and started to talking to hayes as if i wasn't pleasuring his friend under a blanket right in front of him. sammy groaned loudly causing everyone to look at him funny.

"are you alright?" nash asked laughing. sammy laughed and coughed attempting to cover it up. i got up and went upstairs into my room waiting for sammy because I know after what i just did he'll be up soon begging for more.

+

basically i found out that sammy is extremely kinky and is pretty large below the belt if you know what i mean.

+

i don't really remember anything from last night but i know i'm really hungry. i woke up cold and alone tucked in. i got up and took a quick bath, to wash my body because for some reason i felt gross and sweaty. a/n i wonder y u ho

i got out and drained the water from the tub. i dried off and walked over to my closet naked with my phone in hand. i turned on 'tlc' by sy ari da kid and placed the phone on my nightstand. i felt cold so i put on a pair of 'lululemons' leggings, and a 'pink' grey pull over sweater. i pulled my hair in a bun and i lied down because i felt really tired after these two extremely hectic days. i checked my messages and saw a text from sammy. when i started remembering what happened last night. how jack fucked another girl and how i fucked sammy. shit.

sammy: last night was fun

sammy: oh and btw lana and sage got on their plane last night and need to be picked up around 9ish.

i checked my phone to see that is was now 8:30, so i slipped on my grey canvas sk8-hi vans and went downstairs to the kitchen with my purse. i grabbed a bagel and lightly put some cream cheese. someone had heated up water so i put some in a mug and grabbed a tea bag from one of the cabinets. i went to the elevator before anyone saw me and once again pressed the G button.

+

*on the phone*

me: hey sammy, what airport are the girls landing at?

sammy: they landed at the teterboro airport. why do you wanna know? a/n that's a real airport in new jersey, clap, cause i did my research

me: i'm heading there now.

sammy: you have got to stop disappearing like that. but have fun see ya later.

me: bye sammy

+

i headed to the airport as fast as i could just to see my girls.