chapter 1

My name is Stephanie and today is the day of the big trip. All sophomores get the chance to go to Paris, the city of love. Yeah, it would be great if you had a lover. Sadly I don't. I mean I have someone I love, but that person doesn't like me like that.

"Alright students put your bags in the bus and get on," Mr. Smith announced. I got in line and shoved my bag in the luggage space on the side of the bus. While I was in line I was looking around and I saw Ms.Parker talking to some other teachers. 'She looks beautiful today too' is the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw her. Man I would love to take a tour around Paris with her, but she's my teacher, so it's impossible. She then turns and sees me and smiles and I turn away, embarrassed.

I walk onto the bus and walk to the back
Yeah I'm not much of a people's person. I mean I like people but a lot of these guys are annoying. I'd rather stay to myself and think about what I'm going to do. Also my friends are on another bus sadly.

As the seats got filled up Mr.Smith told us the rules and other stuff like "Stay in your seats," or "if you have any questions or concerns you can ask one of the teachers." I didn't pay attention and while he was talking Ms.Parker came up next to me.

"Hi Stephanie, mind if I sit here?" She asks with that cute smile.

"Oh hey Ms.Parker umm go right ahead," I said coming out of my thoughts and trying to sound normal. Then she sat down next to me and told some boys to stop talking and pay attention.

Well I didn't do much on the bus ride. I mostly looked outside at the blur of trees and cars while listening to Mr.Parker whenever she talked. She has a beautiful voice that I never get tried of hearing.

When we finally get to the airport, we all got off and managed to get on the plane without losing anyone. I sat in the back again but this time Sam sat next to me. "Hey Steph. What's up?" He asks.

"Oh nothing much," I reply. Then Ms.Parker comes up to us and says, "Sam could you move up? I have to keep an eye out on these guys back here."

"Hey we're not that bad," one guy shouted.

"Yeah Ms.Parker we'll behave," another one said.

"Heh right. I totally believe you," Ms.Parker said with sarcasm.

"Alright Ms.Parker," and with that Sam is gone.

"Looks like we'll be seat buddies again," she says.

I chuckle, "Yeah I guess so."

The ride is long so a couple of hours later I started feeling sleepy. Now I don't know about you but it's uncomfortable for me to sleep sitting and on a plane. I couldn't find a comfortable position so I ended up hitting my head on the window or Ms.Parkers shoulder. I did it so much Ms.Parker let me use her shoulder as a pillow.

When we landed the teachers woke up all the students but I was awake, but I like laying on Ms.Parkers shoulder so I pretended to sleep while Mr.Smith talked. "Now I'll be handing out your hotel key and I'll be telling you who your roommate is."

Great. Just great. Soon there was only Ms.Parker, Mr.Smith,Mr.Main, and me.

"Well I guess one of us will have to room with her,"Mr.Smirth said.

"Alright then Ms.Parker here are your room keys and number," Mr.Main said heading her the items.

"Stephanie time to get up," Mr.Smith said.

"Don't want to," I told him.

This causes Ms.Parker to giggle and that causes me to smile, but I quickly hide it. "Come on Stephanie, please," Ms.Parker begged.

"Humm fine," I said pretending to be sleepy. I pick up my head and stood up.

We all get off and headed to the hotel. Then Ms.Parker leads me to our room. When she opens the door I put down my stuff and climb into bed. Then I hear footsteps and feel someone get in on the other side of the bed. I open my eyes and see Ms.Parker laying right besides me.

To be continued . . .
Please vote and comment.