75 Things To Do At A Movie Theater

50 Things To Do At A Movie Theater

this is  hilarious. but remember that some of these things can get you kicked out of the movie theater so please do responsibly. And don't try this at home. :)

1. Try to start a wave

 2. Gasp every time there is a swear word.

3. Wear a huge Afro wig.

4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back down.

5. Yell out to the screen “Don’t Do It!”

6. If there is a love scene, reach over in front of you and cover a random person’s eyes.

7. Stand in front of the screen motionless and face the audience the entire movie.

8. Scalp tickets outside the theater.

9. If a catchy song plays in the movie stand up and dance.

10. Bring in a video camera and record the movie.

11. Talk really loud on your cell phone.

12. Demand that somebody puts the volume up.

13. Sit at the back, raise your arms to the projector and make shadow puppets on the screen.

14. Bring a laser pen and shoot it at the screen.

15. Wear 3D glasses…no matter what the movie is.

16. Every time something crazy happens, turn to a random person and say, “did you see that?!”

17. Sit criss cross on the floor in the very front of the theater and look up at the screen.

 18. Stand in the front corner facing the audience and do sign language translations.

19. Do the same thing stated above (#18) except translate the movie into Spanish for the audience.

20. As people enter the theater, make nametags for them.

21. After the movie go back to the ticket counter and demand a refund because the movie was terrible. Whether or not they give you a refund, buy another ticket for the same movie at a later showing.

22. Half way through the movie run down to the screen, touch it, and then run back to your seat yelling, “I touched the screen! I touched the screen!”

23. Repeat the lines in the movie.

 24. Accuse the person behind you of kicking your seat. Constantly demand that they stop even though they aren’t really kicking your seat.

25. Tape “reserved” signs on every single seat before the movie starts.

26. Get a large group of people and act out a wedding scene. (As if a couple were getting married in the theater) Make sure everyone is in costume, and that there is a bride, groom, priest, bridesmaids, best man, etc. Use the theater aisle as if it were a Church aisle and have a bride walk down to meet the groom standing at the front. Act out the entire scene as if they actually were getting married.

 27. Sneak in chickens (find a way) then let them run around freely during the movie.

28. Laugh extremely loud at a line that wasn’t meant to be funny.

29. Wear a white sheet over yourself and cut holes for eyes (like a ghost) then creepily walk around with your arms out chanting “OOOoooOOOOO I am the ghost of the theater! ooooOOOOOooooOOOO!”

 30. Ask the person who sells you the ticket to give you his/her autograph

31. Ask for a discount because you are single and entering alone