I brushed out my dark red hair that was up in a bun, leaving the wavy locks down to relax. After a little stretch, I exited the restroom.

Aunt Gretchen and the twins were already downstairs. I could hear them moving around and talking before I reached the bottom of the stairwell.

"Audrey?" Aunt Gretchen asked me as I came into her line of sight.

"Yeah?" I asked, sitting down at the granite bar. I heard Sophie and Sadie jog up the stairs, probably to get changed as well.

"I found this button on the counter. Does it belong to you?" She held out a small, transparent box that had a red button atop it.

I grasped it in my hand. It was only just a bit smaller than the palm of my hand.

"No, it doesn't," I said, furrowing my brow.

Suddenly, the button started to flash and make a loud beeping noise. It was like a fire alarm.

Both of our eyes widened and we looked at each other.

"What do I do?" I screamed frantically over the beeping.

"Push it and see what it does!" Aunt Gretchen yelled back.

I slammed my hand down on the button, and the beeping and flashing stopped. We both closed our eyes and sighed in relief.

"Glad that's over with," I said, laughing lightly. "I guess I'll be taking this to-" When I tried to remove my hand from the button, it stuck to my palm. I waved my hand around wildly, trying to pry it off. "What in the world?"

I looked at Aunt Gretchen with scared eyes, and she was doing the same. "Help me get it off!"

When my aunt went to grab it, it started to shrink in size. We both watched in awe as the clear box underneath the button went away, and the button started to move up to my wrist. It then started to sink into my flesh. Pain seized my wrist, and I gasped in agony.

"What's wrong?" Aunt Gretchen panicked.

"Pain..." I coughed out. Suddenly, the cramp went away in my wrist, leaving my hand shaky. When I dared take a peek at my wrist, right on the underside of my wrist was the same small, red button, but it had shrunk drastically in size, had sunk half-way into my skin, and had an tiny engraving in the center. The engraving was the same mark that I had on my manubrium.

I fell down on my bottom without warning, and Aunt Gretchen quickly ran to my side. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Fine. I just don't get this button..." I asked, still looking at it.

"It must be something to do with your weird powers," she murmured.

"They're not powers!" I burst out. "I'm a robot, Aunt Gretchen! Get it right! Geez."

"Don't talk to me like that, missy!" Aunt Gretchen's face immediately turned into a glare.

I sighed. "Sorry. It's just a lot of pressure to be the one who saved the human race. Plus, since I was created by Megatron, and half-Decepticon, my temper can get carried away sometimes."

Aunt Gretchen paused. "Everyone is thankful that you saved us."

I grinned at her. "You're welcome."

A low rumble, several of them, sounded from outside. Our heads turned towards the front door that was across the foyer.

I slowly stood to wobbly legs and made my way to the door. My hand landed on the doorknob and I turned it. What greeted me was a surprise.

Out in the front yard was Optimus, Drift, Hound, Bumblebee and Crosshairs, all in vehicle form. And also, the rain had stopped.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, walking down the steps that led up to the porch. They all shifted into their robot forms.

"We were called here by you," Optimus explained.

I looked down at my wrist to see the button. "This button... I pressed it when it started flashing and beeping. Did this thing call you?" I held up the underside of my right wrist.

Optimus bent down to take a look himself. His huge face got really close to my small frame. "It looks like a regular button, but it calls us to you when you press it."

"Really? Like this?" I pressed the button, but nothing happened. I cocked my head. "What happened that made you come here?"

"Our vision started flashing a set of coordinates," Drift spoke up. "We were compelled to go to the location it was telling us."

"And then we ended up here," Hound finished.

I nodded slowly. "So that explains it."

"Audrey!" Aunt Gretchen's voice sounded. "I think you need to come see this. It's urgent!"

I furrowed my brow. "I'll be right back." And with that, I ran back into the house.