They were taken to the police station and kept in a cell.

'This is my first time in a jail cell.' Yuvi stated, fascinated as he turned around to observe the cell while Mahi was just minutes away from losing his sanity.

'Can we please make a call.' he begged the cop who's table was arranged next to their cell.

Their phones, which were confiscated by them earlier have been returned to them to make a phone call.

'Should we ask them to click a picture of us here?' Yuvi asked Mahi who was dialling Sachin pa's number and honestly, Mahi wanted to slap him so hard.

'If you don't stop pestering me with your foolish ideas, I swear I'll kill you." He warned him coldly before focussing on the phone call again.

He was relieved when Sachin pa had attended the phone call and explained everything to him in detail and waited frantically for him to take some action.

After four long hours, the bail has been arranged to them. And the moment Mahi spotted Sachin pa and when the prison door has been unlocked, Mahi rushed to him and hugged him so tightly that Sachin pa could barely breathe.

'I was so worried that I'd spend the rest of my life here, with this crackhead.' he confessed.

'You two are definitely going to be punished for this, but first let's head back to our hotel.' Sachin pa ushered them to their car and returned back to the team who were very worried and angry with them in equal measures.

Back to present:

'And what was the punishment?' Virat asked.

'We ran five laps around the ground daily for thirty days.' Mahi Bhai stated, remembering those days.

'I see where you can up with that punishment for us.' Ro teased him.

'But this sounds so fun.' Virat stated.

'For real, the next time we got out, we'll do two dares as well.' Rohit said, sounding equally fascinated.

And that made Mahi Bhai wonder if they were his kiddos or Yuvi's.

'See, it's so cool. But sadly some are too old to enjoy life.' he said taking a jibe at Mahi Bhai.

'Wait, let me tell Jammy Bhai and Sachin pa that you don't regret it at all.' Mahi threatened him.

'Mahi Bhai shall we head out today?' Virat asked him.

'Do you think I'll say yes after what you've just discussed?' Mahi Bhai asked.

'Well, you won't say no to us anyways.' Ro shrugged, making a valid point.

Yuvi pa opened his mouth to say something to mock Mahi but the latter's phone rang and the dialler's name made Yuvi's eyes beam with excitement.

'It's Sakshi, I'm gonna tell her what has happened.' as Yuvi was standing nearer to the table compared to Mahi who was sitting on the bed, he got hold of the phone before Mahi, and quickly ran into the washroom.

'Yuvi you'll be dead if you tell her about Isa sliding her hand into my pocket.' Mahi Bhai yelled from the other side of the washroom door and yuvi opened it immediately.

He showed him the screen and said, 'Well I didn't say anything, I didn't even say Hi to her. But you did ' in a deadpan voice and handed his phone back to him.

Though the phone wasn't on speaker, sakshi's yells were audible.

'Sakshi, it's not like what you think it is' Mahi tried explaining on the phone while Yuvi burst out laughing.

'How is it like then?' questioned an annoyed Sakshi.

'Bhai, shall we explain it to her?' Virat asked, not wanting bhai to face the wrath for something they did.

'Yeah, tell her about him being tied to the bed ' Yuvi purposefully came closer to the phone and yelled.

'Huh? Mahi are you alright? What has gotten into you? What's happening there?' Sakshi asked.

'Yuvi get out of the room.' Mahi ordered him but ofcourse he wasn't paid heed to.

'Sakshi, don't listen to him, wait I'll go somewhere else and explain it all to you.' Mahi walked out of the room and went inside RohiRat's room and locked the door from inside.

'I don't want to hear anything from you.' said Sakshi, sounding very pissed at him.

'No sakshi, you don't know what has happened, hear me out.'

'I heard yuvi talk about some Isa sliding her hand into your pocket.' she stated.

'That did happen but not as you think it is, it's not consensual.' he stated.

'So you forced her?' she asked.

'Eww no, she forced me.'

'So something did happen after she forced you right, oh I also heard about you being tied to the bed.' she said and Mahi was panicking unable to find a way to convince her.

'I'm done with you Mahi, I've never expected you to do something like this. You've hid this from me.' she stated.

'What? No, we aren't done with each other, never will. We are gonna sort this out.' he told her.

'What if I don't want to?' she asked.

'Then I'll keep repeating the same thing till it gets into your head.'

He was worried with the way their conversation was going and was genuinely scared for them, though somewhere he knew that Sakshi wasn't someone to act in haste, especially when it's about them.

She burst out laughing and Mahi was clueless but involuntarily began smiling too, maybe cause he knew it was just a prank.

'If you tell me that you've played with me, I'll really stop talking to you.'

'Sachin pa called me and told me what all has happened. He said that to avoid any misunderstandings between us, Virat asked him to call me. But it was fun playing with you. But I'm really not ok with what she's done with you.' she said.

'Oh come on, don't you know that you are the only person who has the opportunity to slide your hand into my pocket or even to tie me to the bed?' he asked, making her blush.

'Shut up, and you'll have to pay for it.' she said.

'I'd do anything but you gotta do something for me.'

'What is it?'

'Just block Yuvi's number on your phone please.' he pleaded and she chuckled.

.
.

I promised to make up in this chapter and that's why I've written double the length than my usual chapters. I hope the length and content of this chapter justified it.

Also, since I was a kid, I'd mostly watch Telugu films followed by English and very few Hindi films. In the lockdown I've began watching Malayalam films ( now I see almost every Malayalam film that's available on ott) and a few Tamil and kannada as well.

I watched Om shanti om, jab we met and ZNMD for the first time in this month and March and I really loved them. And I want some film recommendations similar to these films. 

So be it any language, please recommend me some feel good / Rom com / Thriller films.

See you all on Monday / Tuesday ✨

Stay safe and happy 💖