2.

Gary's Office In The MM

I get asked all the time, how is it that I'm okay with my wife having two husbands? I also get asked doesn't that make me gay?

I'm okay with my wife having two husbands, because in all honesty, that frees up some space for me to get a lot of work and business stuff done.

There are times when she wants me to be home right away, but I can't. As strange as it may sound, that's where Romeo comes in. When I can't, he can. This eliminates the extra arguments that would normally occur if we were in a monogamous relationship or monogamous marriage.

Now am I gay? Hell no. We don't have threesomes or sleep together. I could never see myself swinging that way. I'm not trying to see no other dick. That's not my cup of tea at all. Star tried to have threesomes, but I told her that was a boundary that I'm not compromising.

She and Romeo both respected that.

Boundaries and triggers are two things, that I would recommend anyone discuss up front when beginning a poly union, or even in a monogamous relationship/marriage.

Romeo and I are just good friends, but no relations. We hang out as guy friends. That's like my brother. In the two years that he has been apart of our life, we have only gotten into it two or three times in the beginning. That's it.

At first it was extremely uncomfortable seeing my wife interact with another man, but as time went on, I was able to get used to it. The first time I heard them having sex, I wanted to back out of it. However, I knew this was all apart of a poly union.

Star has told me that I could have another lady, and has been saying that for awhile now. I'm not sure she fully means it tho. One thing I've learned about women, they will say one thing yet mean another.

Truthfully, I do have one that works with me, I just don't bring her around Starla yet. It's not that I can't, I just chose to have a relationship away from the house, and I wanted to make sure she was a great fit for me, first.

Everly knows about my wife and her other spouse. I was opened and honest with her. I try to always be open out of respect. I could never lead anyone on.

There are times where she will try to get me to leave my wife and just be with her, as of right now, that's not going to happen.

"Knock Knock." Everly smiled as she stepped inside my office.

"There she is. I was just thinking about you." I smiled as I stood up to greet her.

"Mmmmm what about me?"

"Just everything." I smiled as I leaned in for a kiss. "How was your night baby?"

"It was okay. I was able to get some rest, so that was a plus." Everly said as she sat on my desk.

"You knooooooow I'm loving this red dress you have on." My hands began to massage her thighs.

"How about you come over after work and take it off of me."

"I plan on it. I definitely plan on it." I smiled. "But get to work, I have a lot to do. And since I now have plans with you, I would love to get off as soon as I can."

"I like how you're talking. I'll see you later." She smiled.

Everly is an amazing woman. I just don't see myself leaving my wife Starla.

Being poly can be a lot at times, you have to learn how to balance both relationships out, in hopes of no one getting upset.

When Everly applied for the receptionist position here, I felt an instant connection but I kept it professional through the interview process. As she began to work and show how well she knew her job, I started falling for her work ethic, the classy aura she put off, just everything.

After 3 months of Everly working here, I played it off as if she had an evaluation. After that was done, I finally spoke on how I felt. I was prepared for the worst, but the worst never happened. We have been pretty close since.

She doesn't care about my lifestyle, long as I make time for her and honest.

I have two beautiful women in my life, and truthfully, they both mean the world to me.