[06]

everything in english will be in italics

"hello! today- we are gonna be surprising my brother, with my best friend." soohyun introduced her fans into her newest vlog.

"as most of you know, jisung, my brother has a soulmate. her name is chloe jones, she also is my best friend and if jisung were ever to do anything to her, i'd do unspeakable things to him, things that would probably make me land in jail." she giggled, showing the vlog her best friend as she named her.

"hello! im chloe!" the brit introduced herself to soohyun's fans,"chloe here, has decided to surprise jisung for his 23rd birthday. we've got him a present, well- chloe has. i dont. we shall go to the mall, undercover of course. and get him a present." soohyun explained and as soon as she finished it, she cut the camera.

"i hope jisung will love it all." chloe giggled excitedly, making soohyun laugh and gather her stuff, making sure she's got everything. "of course he will, because its you. and if he doesnt- then- well... he's bouta be 2 inches shorter in a certain area." soohyun threatened jisung unbeknownst to the male talked about.

-

"achoo!" jisung sneezed.

"bless you, hyung. are you alright?" jeongin asked his older member.

"of course i am, someone is just talking shit behind my back." jisung grumbled to himself, making the others shout out laughing.

-

as soon as the girls arrived at the mall, they were surprised at the sight of it. it wasn't their normal shopping district they were at. it was a fancy mall, where rich people go. "i suppose to the jewlery store we go first." soohyun got out her phone and began to record everything that she deemed important.

--

"i dont think i've ever spent so much money on two people. they better like it or i'll sue them." soohyun whined, making chloe next to her laugh out cackling.

"i'm so hungry. lets go to a korean barbecue place, how about it?" chloe proposed, making soohyun immediately shine with love for food, especially korean barbecue. "yes yes yes, lets put the bags in my car and get food."

they did as said and went to eat at a not so known barbecue place nearby, soohyun has gone to the place ever since she was a child. it was her favourite place to eat at, not a lot knew about the place though.

to soohyun, it was like a secret hangout place for her family. it meant a lot for her. chloe was the first person ever, outside her family she took here.

as soon as they arrived at the place, they were seated, impressed with the waitresses. they ordered a lot of meat and cabbage leaves, also vegetables.

soohyun took pictures for the instagram and also sent a photo of her lunch to the group chat.

sTrEi KiDzEu

soohyun
*soohyun sent a photo of the meal*
out with my special lady 🤪🥰

jisung
omg, making me hungry

hyunjin
whattrt, thays si goid????

felix
hyung, fix your spelling

hyunjin
no.

rosie
where are you eating, unnie?

soohyun
at a special korean barbecue place that mine and jisung's family deemes special to us