"agh!" Voice came out of her mouth as her friends helped her up. Theodore couldn't control his laugh but stopped when Ellena gave him a glance

"You alright?" Daphne asked "No! What a fucking way to get up" Ellena said as she rolled her eyes "El, your elbow"

She looked at her elbow which started bleeding. It wasn't much though.

"Must have hit the corner" Theodore said in a low voice. Ellena ignore him and looked outside "why did we stopped? We can't be there yet"

"I don't know.."

As the noise of the pistons fell away, the wind and rain sounded louder than ever against the windows. Theodore, who was nearest to the door, got up to look into the corridor. All along the carriage, heads were sticking curiously out of their compartments.

Then, without warning, all the lamps went out and they were plunged into total darkness.

"What's going on.." Daphne spoke but Ellena put her hand over her mouth which at first she touched her eyes as she couldn't see

"Feel it" she whispered

The door slid slowly open. A cloaked figure that towered to the ceiling. Its face was completely hidden beneath its hood. There was a hand protruding from the cloak and it was glistening, grayish and slimy-looking.

Though the creature beneath the cloak sensed Ellena's gaze. It moved towards her but stopped and left the compartment. Ellena let out a breath she didn't knew she was holding

"What the fuck was that thing?" Daphne said loudly, putting her hand over her heart

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The door into the Great Hall stood open at the right; The three Slytherin followed the crowd towards it. Tonight Daphne's younger sister, is being sorted.

People looked at Ellena as she walked. Of course they heard that black broke out of Azkaban. The Slytherin's knew Sirius wasn't her father as they all came from pureblood family who meet up every Christmas for a ball.

They sat on the Slytherin table beside Draco and his gang. From her cousin, Ellena got to know that Harry Potter was fainted in the train due to the creature.

In their first two meetings, Ellena liked Harry. She thought he was sweet which he is but as the month passed by the two never spoked with one another

Hopefully Daphne's sister, Astoria Greengrass was sorted into Slytherin "congratulations Greengrass" Ellena smiled at the first year as she sat next to her sister.

"Thank you" Astoria replied "Made any friends yet?" Daphne asked her as she nodded

Rest of the students get sorted while Ellena put her head on the table and closed her eyes. Last thing she wanted was people's eyes on her. She waited for Dumbledore to start his speech and end it soon because she was starving.

He started his speech and told them about the creature on the train which was a Dementers

"First, Professor Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher"

Ellena looked up as quickly as someone could blink. Her grey eyes stopped on the person who just stood up by the staff table.

People started clapping especially Gryffindor's. However, Ellena has frozen.