Chapter 11 - 20

Começar do início

    Lianyun, who was suddenly caught by the cue: ...I don't know who is pity for whom.

    "If you like it, can I live in this room for you?" Lian Yun suggested.

    "Is it really possible?" Lina twitched excitedly, "Then, what about my sister?"

    "Why don't my sister come with me!"

    Lian Yun glanced at the residence.

    This residence is quite large. There are three bedrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs, and the kitchen has cabinets and countertops attached to the wall.

    Although there is no furniture, it is much better than sleeping on the street.

    "Okay." Lian Yun smiled easily, and immediately made a final decision.

    "Let's clean up and bring Lanna with us."

    Lina clapped her hands happily: "Then I'll go find Brother Lanna!"

    The little girl ran out quickly, Lianyun was worried about her ankle injury, and hurriedly told her to run slowly.

    Lanna brought clean water, and Lianyun and Lina were responsible for cleaning the dust.

    Time passed quickly, several people packed up the house, removed the tent at the entrance of the shop and put it away, and the three rooms were covered with animal skins.

    On days without a bed, I had to sleep in animal skins. The advantage is that I can roll around.

    Several people began to graffiti on the wooden wall outside with paint.

    Lena drew herself and clicked her green eyes. After thinking about it, I drew a slightly taller villain next to it, with two black eyes.

    "Sister Lord and I!" Lina said with a beaming smile.

    Lanna stood on the wooden ladder beside him, glanced at it out of the corner of his eye, and continued to paint his side wall silently.

    "You can draw one too." Lian Yun called him with a smile.

    So Lanna obediently went down the wooden ladder to the front wall, and Lina stuffed the brush with black paint in her hand.

    Lan Na took the brush and moved to the side of the villain who practiced Yunhua, but he didn't write for a long time.

    Lianyun thoughtfully pushed the remaining buckets of paint over: "Don't you like this color? Just change it."

    Lanna hesitated to speak, struggled again and again, and finally made a move.

    in a minute.

    There was no sound.

    Facing the crooked "circle", the three of them quieted down in unison.

    "...So, is this why Brother Lanna doesn't want to paint?" Lina tried her best not to sound so trembling.

    Lanna looked helplessly at the two who were holding back their laughter, obviously not very willing to admit his shortcoming.

    "There is no one who is omnipotent." Lian Yun coughed a few times, trying to suppress the crazy smile on the corner of her mouth: "At least this circle is very special!" She took the brush,

    bent down to fill in a few strokes for him, and saw It looks like a complete villain at last.

    "Look! Now you are by my side." Lian Yun raised his chin at him.