Epilogue

Third person's pov

After 7 years - Hansen mansion, London

"Okay, everyone say cheese!" The photographer said. "Cheese!" Everyone in the room smiled. The camera quickly capture the picture. Everybody started cheering.

"happy birthday baby sister!" Elise said pinching Anna's cheek. Anna laughed.

After those seven years everything went well. Rapunzel and Flynn are now married, Jack and Elsa are engaged, so are Kristoff and Anna, and hiccup...... He's still working on proposing. He wanted to make it as grand as he can. He knows needs would still like it even if it's not as grand as Jack's proposal but he just wanted to make merida feel more special.

hiccup was doing all that the can for this proposal, and hoping he'll nail it like Jack did.

-Flashback-

It was Monday that day. Elsa was up early for work. She was surprised that everyone was already up. They were all on their way to work. Elsa had to eat alone in the dining room.

And when She went out She was Completely confused because the whole building was busier than before, that no one even took the time to greet her good morning like they used to.

Elsa sighed and went to a a elevator. She was inside with Merida who's eyes are glued to her phone.

"Good morning Merida." She greeted. Merida stopped and looked at her. "Oh, Hey there Elsa." Merida said. The elevator stopped on cue for Merida to go. She went out the elevator with her eyes still glued on her phone.

The elevator once again closed its door and we enter up. Merida sighed and sent a message, "She's here."

Elsa arrived at her office and saw Anna finishing her report on her laptop. Elsa didn't know that Anna justry finished talking to Jack.

"Hi Anna." Elsa greeted. Anna smiled and waved. "Hey! You're here!" Anna ran to her and helped her get her things in place.

At least Anna's not that busy like the others. Elsa thought.

"Elsa I just talked to Elise. She said there's a meeting going to be held here and....." Anna said stopping at the mid-sentence. "And?" Elsa said Motioning her to continue.

"She wants you to attend it. She's kinda busy in lots of paperwork." Anna said. Elsa nodded. "I suppose you're right." Elsa said.

"Great! I'll tell Elise!" Anna said. Elsa sighed and gathered the papers and started her work. "Oh, and the meeting is in 15 minutes." Anna said before going out the door.

What Elsa thout was She was heading to Elise's office, but really, She was on her way to the conference room, where the so-called meeting will be held.

"How Much time do we have left?" Jack asked in a panicky voice as soon as Anna went inside. He was planning this for months, he never brought up this topic to a conversation to Elsa though. He thought it would ruin the element of surprise.

"15 minutes." Anna said. Jack sighed in relief and fixed his suit. "Great, just enough time." He said.

"They're not here yet." Punzie said talking about hiccup and Kristoff who was supposed to play as the business partners.

The plan was simple yet hard, they planned to lead Elsa to the conference room for the surprise. Jack thought it would've been easy if Elsa wouldn't think it's a prank so he had to set up a fake meeting.

When the two disguised men (Hiccup and Kristoff) will approach Elsa, they will make her feel awkward, and also let her discuss about some reports so it would seem like a meeting.