The matter of the farm has been arranged.

Hua Xian suddenly got indirect news from actress Jing Hui, saying that her family arranged for her to attend a banquet, and she couldn't avoid it, and she might come back three or four days later to shoot the endorsement commercial.

Hua Xian expressed her understanding. After all, she is from a famous family, and there are many rules in the capital's upper-class circle.

And it's Fox's older sister, rounding off is a friend.

In the evening, when she came back from the staff cafeteria, she turned on the TV, and saw that the channel was broadcasting the good news of Marshal Qi Ming's return.

"Little Butterfly is quite photogenic."

Hua Xian saw on TV that Qi Ming was wearing a military uniform, tall and imposing, with a white military uniform, black cuffs, a golden marshal's military uniform on his shoulders, slightly curled short blond hair, a pair of The golden eyes are incomparably deep, choosing someone to devour. With such a natural aura, even the reporters of the Federal Parliament dared not get too close during the interview.

She couldn't help but think of the touch of soft blonde hair again.

Inexplicably itchy.

She changed the channel, and it was still Qi Ming; another movie channel, and it actually played a documentary about the Marshal's military parade; another, it was a group of fans screaming frantically under the flag of the Capital Star Federation, crying and shouting Marshal's name.

Hua Xian: "..."

She just wanted to watch TV to kill time after dinner, but it turned out that Qi Ming was everywhere.

Hua Xian let out a long sigh, turned on the optical brain, logged into Xingbo, and was about to go surfing for a while, looking for some funny jokes or something to have fun, but as soon as he entered the homepage, there were overwhelming searches.

#琼黎回回#

#Marshal, Sulu Galaxy's God#

#He drove the Amentis back! #

#明蝶永耀#

...

Hua Xian pulled down 30 hot search terms, and all of them were related to her little butterfly Baoer: "The whole world is full of you, and the whole world is celebrating."

Only , beside her, he was gone.

Hua Xian looked over his shoulder almost out of habit—it was empty.

She made a vase and placed it in the center of the living room, and no Golden Winged Butterfly came to sleep.

This feeling is very...

Hua Xian put one hand on his heart, maybe the house is too quiet, and he can no longer hear that man's low and sullen smile.

"Crazy! Don't miss him all the time!"

Hua Xian shook his head vigorously, poured half a cup of calendula tea, and lowered his fire.

Calm down the chaotic mood.

"No, I have to find something to do, otherwise I'll miss him all the time, it's not good."

When I lowered my head, the Beinzi guardian stone hanging around my neck ran out of my clothes again, and it was in the quiet moonlight garden. Inside, there was a faint golden light.

Hua Xian pinched the guardian stone and sighed: "I said I didn't want to, but in the end, everything I saw was related to him."

If it doesn't work, let's go back to the earth and relax.