"I'm actually pulling up to Eun's now"

"Tell him I said hi! And I miss him!" Ryu looked up from his game when she said that and I smiled.

"I will." I looked out the window seeing him and Min standing outside. I turned the camera around showing her "I got to go"

"Don't forget!"

"Hang up the phone"

My eyes widen hearing his voice "Love you-" The phone hung up and I shook my head laughing. I looked back out the window and a guard was coming over, he opened my door for me and I got out.

"Enya" Min, Eun's first and public wife came over hugging me "I didn't think Eun was serious when he said you'd be joining us," she said lowly.

I looked at her and started laughing "Your husband is a liar"

She turned around glaring at him and he just smiled innocently "White lie" he held up his hands.

I rolled my eyes "I'm here hoping the four of you won't have to hide your relationship anymore" I said lowly

"Really?" She asked excited "How so?"

"Let's go inside," Eun said

I walked over to him and Min grabbed my hand "The girls are going to be so happy to see you. Iseul was telling me she hasn't seen you in forever"

"Yeah, I usually only see-"

We both turned around hearing a car pulling up. I looked at Eun who looked confused as I did, the guards pushed me and Min to Eun while another set of guards swarmed the car.

"You guys weren't expecting anybody?" I asked reaching for my guns.

"Min, go tell the girls we have an uninvited guest"

The car door opened and Eun started laughing when he saw who it was, I however was pissed. "Eziō!" He yelled out throwing his hands up.

"You're so fucking friendly," I said annoyed

"You love it" he tried grabbing my ass and I pushed his hand away.

"The fuck are you doing putting your hands on my fiancée?" Eziō came up grabbing my face but I turned away before he could kiss me which only resulted in him grabbing my ass. "I like this outfit"

"I'll be sure to burn it when I get the chance" I smiled at him.

"No way are you two together," Eun said looking between us.

"No-"

Eziō put his arm around me and kissed the side of my face "All mines"

I moved his arm "Quit fucking touching me"

"Let's go inside," Min said

Eziō tried touching me again and I moved his hand while we were walking in "You look so fucking good" he said grabbing my waist "I can even peek down your shirt at this-" I pushed him off of me again and he started laughing.

"Min, go get me something to eat and go check the armory for me" she nodded her head and went off, I knew he was sending her to get Nari and Iseul.

We followed him up to his personal office, Eun had a regular office where he did his regular day-to-day work and his personal office where he did private business like meetings and other things. Like sex.

He shut the door and I went over sitting down on the couch "I didn't know you two knew each other" I said.

"And I didn't know you two were close enough for him to grab your ass," Eziō said