Tara- It was some psycho. I'm locking the doors

Tara turned around to look out the windows before closing the curtains. Her phone beeped to alert her she got a message

Amber- WTF??? you okay? 

Jay- You okay Tara?

Tara- I'm fine....

She didn't have time to finish typing out her response as the landline rang again. Her breathing was getting very rapid. She checked her phone and had got a message from Amber separately rather than on the group 

Amber- You should answer it

Tara was confused. How the hell did Amber know her landline was ringing? 

Tara- How did you know my landline was ringing?

Tara- Amber?

Amber- This isn't Amber

Amber- ANSWER THE PHONE BITCH

Tara was getting scared. What was this guy gonna do to Amber? She was about to ring 911 when she got a message notification

Amber- ANSWER THE PHONE OR AMBER DIES

Tara quickly ran over to the landline and answered it "This isn't fucking funny, Amber" Tara said "I told you, this isn't Amber" it was the same guy from a few moments ago. Tara still had her phone out and saw she had received a video from Amber's contact. Tara clicked on it to find a video someone had taken of Amber. The video looked to be taken from outside her bedroom "Amber's looking particularly fetching tonight. She really shouldn't leave her phone lying around for anyone to clone." It was 'Charlie' that had taken the video "What do you want?" Tara asked "I told you, I want to play a game. Stab movie trivia, three rounds. You call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies. Her parents aren't home. I can be in that room in 15 seconds. You want a warmup question?" 'Charlie' asked. Tara was whimpering. She was home alone and a psycho man was threating to kill her friend. "I told you I don't know these movies! Ask me about something I do know! Ask me about It Follows. Ask me about Hereditary. Ask me about The Witch" 

'Charlie' ignored Tara's plea and asked the first question "In the first Stab movie, what Woodsboro native was introduced as the franchise's main character?" he asked. "It's Sidney Prescott! It's Sidney Prescott and she lived on Elm!" Tara exclaimed "Correct. You see, you're gonna do great at this. Okay, question one---" Tara cut 'Charlie' off "No, I got that one right. It should count" Tara said "Anyone could have gotten that one right. Sidney's in every movie but the last one. Question one" he yet again ignored Tara's plea and asked "Who wrote the original book that the Stab movies are based on?". Tara was stuck "Ummm. Ummm. The chick from TV" Tara replied " 'The chick from TV' is not gonna cut it, Tara" Charlie said, unamused with Tara's response "Oh! Gale Weathers! It is Gale Weathers, you motherfucker!" Tara shouted "Correct. Amber might live to see the sunrise. Question two: Who played the dumb bitch in the beginning of Stab 1 who answers the phone and gets carved up by the killer?" 'Charlie' asked. This guy seemed to know a lot about Stab. "Fuck you" Tara replied "Is that the answer you're going with?" he asked. Tara was getting scared "A non-answer counts as a wrong answer, Tara. Time's running out. Ticktok, ticktok, ticktok, ticktok, ticktok" Charlie was pressuring Tara, and she didn't like it. She had her phone looking through the cast list when she found it "Heather Graham!" She shouted "Correct! You pulled that one out. Now for the final question. Who was the killer in Stab 1?" Tara was scared. She just wanted this to be over so she could save her friend. She just hoped that Jay was alright and not in the same situation like Amber "Oh, I know this one, you fuck. It's Billy Loomis! It's Billy Loomis and he was Sidney's boyfriend, and he was played by Luke Wilson, and I got you, asshole!" Tara was relieved. She was relieved this sick game was finally over "I got it! I got it right!" or so she thought....

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tara, but that's just not correct" 'Charlie revealed. The smile instantly disappeared from Tara's face "What?" she asked "No, no, it is. It is. That is right" she was adamant she was correct "The correct answer is Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. There are two killers in the original Stab. I'm afraid someone's got to die now" Tara stared at her phone screen as a large metal knife was shown in front of Amber "No, No! Amber I'm coming" Tara grabbed a knife from the knife block and ran to the door. 

As she opened it, she was met with a tall looking figure wearing a ghostface mask. Tara screamed as the slashed their knife across Tara's stomach. Tara was quick to punch the figure, then trying to slam the door shut as the figure stumbled back. Tara eventually managed to get the door shut. She quickly locked it, cries escaping her mouth as she looked the cut she had on her stomach. She quickly used her phone to lock all the doors in the house and to enable the security system. The killer began banging on the door, scaring Tara. She quickly grabbed the knife she dropped on the floor "The police are on their way, asshole!" Tara screamed as she clutched onto the knife with one hand, the other one holding her phone while trying to  cover the open wound on her stomach. The banging against the door continued, when suddenly it stopped. Tara had never experienced something like this. 

Suddenly she heard a voice saying 'All systems disarmed' How are they managing to do this? Tara quickly armed all the security systems again, them being disarmed almost immediately "Oh, my god. No" Tara was sobbing. She just wanted this nightmare to over. After arming the security systems once more, they didn't turn off. Tara was backed against a wall. The police will be here soon, then this nightmare will be over. 

That's when she heard the landline ringing. Tara screamed. She cried as she picked it up "Hello?" she said in-between sobs "Bonus question, Tara." it was 'Charlie' again "Please stop" Tara cried "Do you think I made it inside your house before you could rearm?" the voice asked.

Tara didn't have the chance to reply as someone grabbed her from behind, instantly stabbing her in the chest. She screamed as she turned around, punching the killer. She tried to get away, but the figure was quick to grab her hair and throw her to the ground. Tara tried kicking the person away, but to no avail as they were quick to stamp on her ankle, breaking it instantly. Tara let out another scream as she struggled to move. The figure got down near Tara and turned her around. Tara tried using her hand to stop the knife coming down, but instead the knife went straight through her hand. She screamed as she kicked the figure away before the knife could get any closer to her. She turned round on her stomach as she tried to move away. The figure had fallen to the ground as Tara tried to get away. 

The figure however, was quick to stand up "Help!" Tara screamed as she heard sirens in the distance. The figure quickly pulled Tara towards them as they stabbed her in the back twice, before stabbing again in the chest. They were about to go again when a loud noise was heard. The figure attacking Tara was quick to run as they heard someone "Tara!!" The voice screamed. Tara recognised the voice as Jay. Because of how much pain Tara was in, she was unable to call her. Jay was quick to run into the kitchen, seeing Tara on the floor, blood spewing everywhere "Holy shit Tara!" Jay screamed as she ran over "Just stay with me Tara please! Help is coming!" Jay cried as she knelt down next to Tara. 

Police and paramedics were quick to run in, instantly seeing Tara's body on the floor with Jay next to it. Some paramedics quickly pulled Jay away so they could get to Tara. Blood stained Jay's clothes and hands from when she tried helping Tara.

What would happen the next day would be interrogations, parents fearing their kids leaving the house and friends trying to guess who would do something like this. This was only the beginning for Woodsboro...

And we're underway people! SO excited to see where I can take this. How quick will the group be to accuse JAY_SKZFLIX ??? We'll officially meet Y/N Macher in the first chapter!

I have tomorrow off so I'm gonna try and get the official first chapter started. I also have an XO Kitty fanfic which I'm working on. Hope you guys like this!