Amethyst tosses the cookie tray away, making a loud "clang" and startling the others.

"But it was real! Something was warping somewhere in the warp!"

Pearl puts both hands on Steven's cheeks.

"Listen. Nothing on Earth can use the warps but us. Do you understand?" Steven looks away. "Steven, nod in agreement if you understand. Nod in agreement-"

"I'm confident Pearl is right. But if it'll make you feel better, we can just go check." Garnet speaks up and Steven removes Pearl's hands off of his cheeks and nods, smiling gratefully.

We first warp to where we were before. The flower meadow.

"Nothing unusual." I say. Steven then sneezes. "Bless you."

"Thank you."

Next was the Geode.

"Nothing here, either. And the geode is holding nicely."

The Crystal Gems then warp to the Sky Spire.

"Whoa! Now that's something!" Amethyst points at Steven Jr. nearby, with a pair of kids. "Heh. Steven Jr.'s been busy. Haha This makes you a grandpa!"

"Congratulations." Garnet says.

"Hey! We're getting off task here!"

"We've looked all over! There's nothing out here to find!" Pearl says.

Steven mumbles and rolls his eyes.

"But you're wrong."

"Excusee me?!"

'Uh oh.' I look at Garnet worried.

Steven looks at Pearl in suprise

"I-I mean-"

"Nothing on Earth can use these warps but us!"

"Well, what if it came from space?"

"I-... don't appreciate your tone."

We warp to the galaxy warp that connects this planet to the rest. Or at least it used to.

And that is what Pearl is trying to explain with the help of the crying waffle sticker.

Amethyst walks up to Steven and nuzzles against him.

"Look, Pearl's right, like usual. Ugh! You get used to it."

Garnet places her hand on Steven's head, which he quickly grabs away.

"We're safe."

"Well, I guess so."

Steven places his hand besides the Crying Breakfast Friends sticker, still unhappy. I thought that was obvious but the others don't notice.

"I'm a little tired..." he says. "of you guys telling me how I feel! I know I saw something outside the stream!"

"And I know you didn't!"

Pearl and Steven begin to argue.

'I'm suprised this is what got him to talk back. That must mean he's sure he saw something. Steven is never one to not own up to his mistakes. In fact he does it quite often.'

Pearl rolls her eyes.

"Steven, you just don't know what you're talking about."

"It sounds like... maybe... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

"Ugh!"

I get inbetween them.

"Ok guys thats enough arguing. Let's just go home."