Part: 41

Prison:

A week of pure torcher in jail Riya goes to meet her regular visitor who was a in a hoodie and mask

How are you going to take me out the more iam getting the more I want to kill that bitch swara do something take me out hisses Riya angrily

Don't show me your anger it's BCZ of your stupid timing and plan i said you this won't work but your mad to get stuck and i have to come here all the way from India to meet you how stupid you are asks the person

Fine but take me out..

Ok follow the plan.......

Same Day At Night:

All the prisoners are gathered in a line to take food Riya smirks and slowly sneaks away she walks fast towards the main office she sees no one present she looks at the window which are made up of glass she sees around and finds nothing she takes the wooden chair and hits the window it shatters into pieces make a huge sound.

Riya smirks widely.

Next Day:

Hospital:

Swasan Room:

Arav walks inside the room to see sanskar standing near window and gazing outside he clears his throat to get sanskars attention when he turns around

Arav: As promised your laptop and your phone which was kind of dead not using from more than 10 days i have fully charged it to see a tons of missed calls from India and some office work iam going to office see the complete the pending tasks will send Stella for any necessary signatures and by the way Happy Wedding Anniversary bro.

Sanskar nods gently

Anniversary with a wife who is unconscious sounds so cool completes sanskar sarcastic.

She seems so angry to even open her eyes says sanskar walking towards her bed and holding her hand gently.

Arav: Don't worry she will be back soon.

Sanskar: Hmm where is Ragini

Arav: She is in office she had a meeting so I dropped her in office and came here to give you stuff.

Sanskar: Ok then carry on connect me if needed.

Arav nods and walks out sanskar settles down on the bed beside swara and opens his phone he sees many messages and calls from his men in India he decides to call them.

Hello Shaan anything important i need to know.

Yes boss Mr. And Mrs. Gadodia are living in an orphanage they lost all the properties and business in a scam AP and DP were magically disappeared before 10 days and as I have informed you Mr. Nd Mrs. Gadodia who were trying to get in touch with their daughter stopped as soon as the reality hit them and lost everything over night now just repenting for the behaviour and trusting someone above their own kid.

Sanskar was not much shocked about the loss BCZ it was always him who used to lead both the companies and took the major decisions he won't call the elders useless though they did a very job but money sure gets into heads and trusting just any body and handing over the rights to take decisions would lead this.

Do you want me to shift them to your home here or let them be here and keep an eye on them asks shaan

Sanskar: Take them home guide them to Venice and try finding AP and DP and also there son Laksh see if he had anything to do with loss and if you find any of them take them into the custody and let me or arav know about it immediately.

Sanskar cuts the call and looks at swara

You are gonna be mad at me I guess but princess they are the reason I have i couldn't just let them be and also they seem to be regretting we will see how it goes from now on.

Completes sanskar pecking on her forehead unknown to him there was a slight moment in her fingers.

Sanskar sits beside her and thinks to get some work done.

S&S Office:

Conference Room:

Ragini was talking with new designers who are specialist in kids wear it was decided that ARA would launch kids wear which is under S&S companies handled by swaragini with this they are gonna enter in the fashion industry too. S&S was started with construction and designing then letter spread into chains of hotel and restaurant named as CC (CosyComfort) now in the fashion industry.

Ragini: Comfort is our main aim so all our designs should be comfortable the best designs will be handpicked the executives and will show cased in our fashion exhibition launching under ARA.

The dead line would be by the end of this week for submission.

Ragini looks at her phone which is continuously blinking she wraps up the meeting letting Chris there head designer handle the meeting.

Hello

Hello Miss. Ragini this is inspector Michael speaking

Yes

We are very ashamed to inform you Miss. Riya has escaped from our clutches yesterday night we have been trying to find her everywhere but wanted to warn you and your family to be careful we tried contacting Mr. Arav but he wasn't responding so we are letting you know.

But sir how did she escape wasn't she in the prison.

Yes Miss actually previous day in the night she sneaked out to incharge office in the dinner time she broke the glass window

But how can she escape from prison even though she might jump the window but the vast walls

Miss Ragini she didn't jump she tried to kill herself we had to shift her to hospital BCZ of alot of blood loss she was already torchered alot we didn't want her to die and fall in trouble so we shifted her to the hospital.

There after getting treated she just ran away hitting a nurse who was very serious and we are trying to get hold of her but please be careful she might try to reach your family.

Ok Thank you for letting us know please find her asap.

Ragini runs towards the lift she needs to let arav nd sanskar know about it

As soon as she reaches arav's cabin she looks at him scared

Ragini - Arav Riya Escaped from the Prison we need to reach hospital let sanskar know ASAP

Arav dails sanskar number which is out of coverage he immediately takes his car keys and runs towards the parking with Ragini on his toes.

To Be Continued...