๛ɕнαρтєя 10

⇠тнιяԃ ρσν⇢

Few hours in, Sophie was resting on Feiyu's bed as she was wearing a silk robe to keep cool, recommending by the nurse who treated her and now letting Sophie sleep in the meantime. The door soon open a bit to reveal Sungmin as she look around to see if there is anyone else before staring at Sophie. She grit her teeth and walk over to the young lady's body while her eyes glow green. Sungmin held her hand over Sophie's chest and her fingertips has some poison to have her get a quick kill. Sungmin grin and said quietly in Japanese, "No one will fuck with me. And you won't ruin my time with my lord." As the poison was going to drip on Sophie's chest, a sword block it and the poison didn't effect on it or got on Sophie. Sungmin gasp and look over to see Feiyu merging through the darkness as his eyes glow dark blue while he swing his sword to the side on the floor behind him. Sungmin held her hands out and said, "My lord. I'm sorry! I wasn't-Ah!" Feiyu then slap her face and have her on the floor as he said, "Get out. Now!" She yelp and look like she would cry as she quickly get up to leave. Feiyu sigh and check if Sophie is alright while he make the poison didn't touch her skin as he stared at Sophie's body. He sigh softly and was relieved about this while he look at Sophie's face. He notice the other's cheek was tearing up and he lift his hand to touch her cheek to wipe it off. He said to her, "I told you that I'll protect you and safe..." Feiyu admire the other and went down to cup her cheeks as his eyes stop glowing. He muttered to himself in Chinese, "Why is your friend got lucky to be loyal with you?" His eyes soften and get on the bed with her as he hold her close in his arms and chest. He hasn't hug anyone for a while and oh boy, he feel safe in her warmth. He brush her hair and closed his eyes as he feel his energy into her. He gasp softly and his eyes glow red-purple as her eyes glow dark blue before feeling his core seem strong. His eyes was looking around and groan quietly as he said, "ugh...hmm! Sophie...argh!" His eyes glow more and just hold her closer to his chest while his back arched. It then stops within a few minutes as Feiyu gasp for air before falling back on the floor. He groan softly as his shirt was half torned and his hair is a mess. He then get up and notice something in the air before looking over to see Sophie is up as she notice the other. She was blushing with a mixture of confusion and embarrassment so Feiyu stand up slowly and he said coldly, "A word, and I'll slice your tongue off." She jolted a bit and didn't say anything while her eyes slide down to his chest. She blush a bit by how muscular and ripped he is and she quickly look away as she get up from the bed. Feiyu then explained what happened earlier, "Sungmin was trying to poison you so I prevent it. But also when...you were hugging me...in your sleep...it activate that little spell that we needed." Sophie didn't question his reason as she just pant softly and look at her hands to see his dark blue aura on her skin as if it is now link with her power. Feiyu walk to the side and see her red-purple aura in his skin as well as he know what will happened. He groan quietly as Sophie try to get up but she fall to the floor hitting her shoulder. She hiss softly and hold her shoulder as Feiyu groan as well as if he feel it. Sophie look up and notice this as she start to question what was that. She look up at him and Feiyu look back to stared at her. He said in Korean, "Well Shit..." Sophie curse under her breath when she realized what this might be and said, "...So now what?" He huff and thinks as he stretch his arm a bit. "Well, let me go get that book." He teleport them off to his book spells room and check back on the page. Sophie just sigh and wonder where is she before walking over to the picture frame and artistic design of the room. She was impressed by it and touch the design then look back at Feiyu as she said to herself, "...why he kept saving me if I just used for his power?" She walk back and remember what happened back there in the fight as she said to herself again, "I even use my limit power to try to unlock my...unknown power to save him....why? does he even care!?" Suddenly, she felt a slap on her face as she grunt a bit before hearing a voice say, "Quit thinking those negative thoughts...I can feel and hear them." She yelp and turn around to see Feiyu standing there with the book. Did he just slap himself to get Sophie's attention? Sophie walk back for some space as he huff and just walk over to his desk. "It says here, it will be temporarily for at least 4 days. Luckily I knew it will come so I got these." He close the book and held out a beautiful golden ring and a necklace with golden around.

Sophie admire them and said, "W-woah

Sophie admire them and said, "W-woah. They are...very beautiful. What are they for?" He roll his eyes like she didn't know what they are for and said, "They will prevent us for having any strong emotions or injuries from one to another. Choose one." She just pout at him and think about it as she admire them both before thinking which will be fine. Her hand reach for the ring and take it as she felt weird in her stomach which Feiyu seem to notice and feels. He was thinking how she pick the ring and how much it will look very strange to his soldiers when they see that on her, but whatever reason he kinda of like that idea. He shook it off and put on the necklace as she put on the ring which they both feel relieved. As the two relax again, Feiyu said, "It's getting late. You should go to bed. Rest well while Richard will bring some food soon." Sophie nod and stared at the other before she walk off quietly to head to her room. Feiyu watch her go and sigh before falling to his knee by how close that was. He grip his shirt and remembers that shock from earlier and had a feeling being with her, will be a quick twist.

~

From June 2023: ༒A/N: It's me again. In June 19, 2023. I did some quick review and ready to continue this book. Hope y'all are excited for my creative mind explore.
Make sure to comment and like. :)

༒A/N: Woah! I manage to do chapter 3/4-10 the whole day today! Time for a rest. Can't believe it. 🥹🙏