Chapter 5

Kuroko's POV
When I and Akashi-kun walk in the living room, Everyone stare at me from my feet to my head.

"Akashichii, Is that Kurokochi?!?" Kise-kun ask with shocking expression.

"Yes, it is Tetsuya, indeed. I'm the one who told him to be a girl while we are all on this vacation and we're dating from now on~ Right, Tetsuya~?" Akashi-kun asked and I just nodded and blush.

"Tetsu, you look so pretty with girl clothes, why don't you just be a real girl?" Aomine-kun said.

"Because I was born to be a boy and not a girl, Aomine-kun." I answered with an expression less face.

"That's a stupid question-ssu, AHOminechii~"

"Shut up, RyoutAHO!"

"I'm not an idiot as I say, I'm a-"

"Very very annoying-"

"model~ *munch**munch*"

Midorima-kun and Murasakibara-kun cut off Kise-kun sentence.

"I'm not-ssu!!! -3-" Kise-kun replied.

"Okay, now, Let's see... Today we will just play at the beach and not going anywhere cuz I know you all are tired. Now you all can go and play. Tetsuya and I will be there in 5 minutes" Akashi-kun explained and I just wondering what will Akashi-kun do to me next.

Akashi-kun holds my hand and all to our room. He tells me to wear the girl swimsuit. I want to refuse it but I think I can't

---After changing---

Akashi's POV
After I wait for Tetsuya to get change, he finally walk put after 10 minutes. He looks so adorable. He still wearing his wig, because I say so.

"It looks more weird than just now, right, Sei-kun?" he asked.

"No, it looks good on you, Tetsuya~."

"OK..."

We both walk to the beach. After playing for 30 minutes, he's feeling tired and sit down.

"Tired?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"A little" he answered.

"We can go change and you can take a rest in our bedroom. I'll go tell them."

"I'll be waiting for Sei-kun at the front."

"Fine if you want to, Tetsuya"

After tell those idiots about this, I go back to the place where Tetsuya said he will be waiting for me. When I finally see Tetsuya, there are 2 boys who try to rape him there. I quickly throw pair of scissors to the boys face.

Kuroko's POV
When I wait for Akashi-kun to come, there are 2 boys who for reach me.

"Hey, pretty girl~ Wanna play with us?" one of the boy asked me.

"Sorry, but no. I'm waiting for someone now."

"How dare you answer me like that!" he shouted and push me to the wall.

When he is about to take his action, I see there's pair of scissors flying to their faces.

"What the!!! Hey kid, what do you want?!?" the boys looked at the one who is throwing the scissors.

"Sei-kun.."

"Tetsuya, hang in there for a moment. I will deal with this mortals."

"What are you calling us?!? If you don't want to be injured, you better run off now, kid!" one of the boy talk back to Akashi-kun.

"You're the one that have to run as fast as you can. Before I send you to the hell, of course. and no more talking here."

Akashi-kun throws scissors to them again and they ended up with scars and running.

"Tetsuya, you can shout when you're in this condition you know. You're just too cute." Akashi-kun said and carry me up with bridal style.

"Sei-kun, I can still walk too. You don't need to carry me." I try to struggle but no luck. Akashi-kun isn't letting me go.

"Tetsuya, you struggle too much."

"it because of Akashi-kun too. Put me down, Akashi-kun. It is embarrassing."

"Akashi-kun again?"

"S-Seijuurou-kun" I said with blushing. Akashi-kun smirks when I show that kind of expression to him.

"That's a cute expression of you too, Tetsuya~ I wonder what will happen tonight in our bedroom~"

"S-Seijuurou-kun!" I said while blushing harder and harder. While Akashi-kun just smirks at me.

________________________
I think the next update will be a little bit more slower than usual, minna~ Cuz I have studies and tests to deal with. I hope you all can enjoy this short chapter.

I hope all of you have a lovely day, minna-san~

See you in the next chapter~
(^_-)≡★

Lastly, thx for the support @ni_can_laine and @AngelBlood2
~ヾ(^∇^)

~Misaki Suo