Liv ran into the room in tears, "Stay the fuck back!" Amber yelled at her. "Jesus Christ!" Liv shouted, "I was with Tara, but the rest of you were wandering around! One of you is the fucking killer!" Amber accused us.

"Fuck you Amber! Fuck you!" Liv yelled, "Why is there blood on your hands, and why did you come in the house earlier with blood on yours." Sam asked me and Liv.

"What?" Liv asked looking at her hands, "I fucking found Chad!" I yelled letting my tears fall. "I did too!" Liv cried.

"Chad?" Sam asked us with a sad face, "You both are fucking lying!" Amber yelled at us. "No!" Liv protested. "One of you's if the fucking killer!" Richie said. "You guys think Iw oils hurt my own siblings! Fuck you both!" I yelled at the two who accused me.

"No, i'm not!" Liv said and kept repeating that phrase, "Fuck you guys!" I yelled. "Liv, Zoey stop! Just fucking stop!" Amber yelled, "Fuck you Amber!" I yelled. "I'm not the fucking killer!" I yelled while Liv cried.

"I know." Amber said pointing her gun at me, she quickly aimed it at Liv and pulled the trigger. Everyone gasped at the sight and Amber pointed her gun at me "Welcome to act three." Amber said with an evil smirk.

"Run!" Richie yelled, I started to run but Amber shot off her gun a second time, this time I was the one shot, but it was only in my arm. I didn't have time to take a moment and let it sink in as I kept on running. I went to run out of the door but Amber shot her gun off beside me, I ran up the stairs and locked myself in a bathroom.

I ripped off a piece of my shirt, now making it shorter, and wrapped it around my arm. I heard screams coming from downstairs but I was too scared to go check.

Reality started to sink in and I realized that my siblings were most likely dead. I let tears fall from my eyes and the door bursted open and Sidney was standing there with a gun. "Zoey!" she yelled running towards me. "Sidney?" I asked, "Hey i'm here, you're gonna be okay." she reassured me. "It's okay, i'm ready to go. Chad and Mindy are dead. I don't have anyone anymore." I cried.

"Please shoot me Sid." I said sobbing, "No! You're going to get up and finish this! For your siblings!" Sidney yelled at me. The girl helped me get off the bathroom floor and my arm was around her shoulder.

She kept shooting at every door in sight until we heard someone yell out in pain after she shot a door. She opened the door and Richie was sitting there "Put your hands up! Show me your hands! What are you doing in there?" Sidney asked him.

"Hiding from the murderers." Richie said, "I told you to come out!" Sidney yelled. "I'm not gonna come out! You're shooting everything!" Richie defended himself.

A door brushed out from behind Sidney and Ghostface came out, "Holy shit it's Ghostface!" Richie yelled. The killer pushed Sidney over the railing and she landed on the floor groaning. "Sidney!" I yelled, and the killer turned towards me.

"Is this Amber or someone else?" I asked, her turned his head and I grabbed candle stick off of the table beside me a swung at the killer with my good arm. When I did the killer had went over the railing and fell beside Sidney.

I dropped the candle stick and followed Richie down the stairs, "Richie! Get the gun!" Sidney yelled. "Yeah! Kind of hard since you shot me in the leg!" he replied gripping his leg while he tried to run down the stairs.

The killer was about to grab the gun but Sam beat him to it, "Yes! Yes!" Richie cheered out. "Shoot him." Sidney said. "Thank god you're okay." Richie said to Sam walking up to her and stabbing her in the stomach.

She let out a cry of pain and I was taken back in shock, I thought Richie was the killer at first. But I started to change my mind, he seemed like a good guy. "Because I really, really wanted to be the one to kill you." Richie said to Sam as he grabbed the gun from her hands and she whimpered.

Sidney tried to get up but he pointed his gun at her, "Sit the fuck down Prescott!" he yelled. He stared into Sam's eyes while he twisted the knife, she screamed out in pain and my heart broke for her.

Amber took of her mask and had a bright smile, Richie passed Amber the gun and she pointed it at Sidney's head. Richie pulled out Tara's extra inhaler and smirked. "I can't believed this worked. I know, it's a bummer it's me." Richie said to the girl. He pulled out the voice changer and spoke into it, "But it really was the best choice for the movie." Richie said into the voice changer.

"This isn't a fucking movie!" Sam yelled, "No. But it will be. That's the point, right Amber?" Richie said to the girl, "That's right hun! Third act bloodbath, check. Killers revealed, check. Time for the big finale!" she replied excited.

Richie stared at Sam and removed the knife from her stomach, she screamed out in pain. I went to try and hit Richie with something on the table from behind him but Amber pointed the gun at me.

I stared at the girl in shock, Richie came from behind me. Sidney tried to scream out for me but it was to late, he stabbed me in the leg. "Can't have you getting away now can we?" Richie asked and I yelled out in pain. "Let's get them into the kitchen!" Amber yelled as she dragged Sidney, Richie dragged me and Sam into the kitchen. "Let's go bitch!" Amber yelled at Sidney.
————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! The book is coming to and end soon and i'm not excited :( but the ending I have planned is amazing, sad but amazing. Well I hope it is. Anyway, I don't have much to say, thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed.

1606 words