PAIN TURNS TO ANGER AND MY LOVE DEMANDS RETRIBUTION

•PAIN TURNS TO ANGER AND MY LOVE DEMANDS RETRIBUTION •

In a room filled with elegance and luxury sat a woman of wonderous beauty dressed impeccably in the finest of acromantula silk, blonde hair curled to perfection, her lips were set on a thin line, face that seemed carved out of marble, but it was her eyes, easily compared to that of stars, that had shown it's rage,fiery in its likeness.

Laying on the table in front of the woman was an innocent paper, but the words had lit up a fiery rage in her that she had never felt before,the Black madness had threatened to consume her.

And oh,how Narcissa Black, because she had always been a Black before a Malfoy,wanted to rage.

To scream. To hunt and to destroy.

"LONGBOTTOM FAMILY ATTACKED!"

"WIFE AND HUSBAND,ALICE AND FRANK LONGBOTTOM, DRIVEN TO INSANITY!"

"LONGBOTTOM MATRIACH SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW FOR THE UNKNOWN PERPETRATORS!"

"LORD AND LADY LONGBOTTOM SENT TO ST.MUNGOS FOR THE UNFORESEEABLE FUTURE!"

Narcissa felt herself froze as she stared at the words on the screen.

Alice had been married to another. Alice had been tortured.

Narcissa turned to look at her,only to find Alice was already staring at her. If this showed the future,then she would find a way to change it. No one was going to hurt,sweet Alice.

Even if she was married to another, Narcissa would always fulfill that promise,to never forget her.

I will always love you,Alice Fortescue, even from a distance. Even in the arms of someone else and I would never let anyone hurt you.

The doors bursted open and Narcissa Black stared at the Death Eaters gathered with hunger for violence in her eyes.

"Who was it?" She walked elegantly, eyes following her every movement with wariness, like a snake poised to attack."WHO WAS IT?! WHO DID IT?!"

"Narcissa," Lucius stood up, a frown on his face as he stared at the obvious rage in his wife's eye's,raising his hand in an obvious manner to placate her," this is unbecoming,please let us discuss this--"

"SILENCE!" The Death Eaters watched in disbelief as with a swift move Narcissa sent Lucius blasting into the wall rendering him unconscious.

"What has gotten into you?!" Druella Black demanded from her youngest daughter who payed her no mind.