Figure it out (Sanji x Reader)

"Ero Cook..." You muttered under your breath.

He doted on every woman's flaws, served specially every female his cooking full of love, knelt before every beauty he sets his sights on. To sum it all up, he was every woman's bitch. There was no hope for you as you couldn't compete with every girl he noodle-danced for.

To him, you were just another woman.

"Stupid Sanji!" You spat his name out like it was poison. "Stupid, womanizing, flirty, sweet, perverted, gentle, handsome, sexy-Wait, I'm taking out all the cons here..."

You came to a full stop at the lawn deck of the Sunny. The breeze carried the scent of salt from the ocean, warm rays making your eyelids feel heavier by the minute. Without much thought, you laid there on the green grass, allowing yourself to fall into deep thinking of what you should do.

"Maybe I should just avoid him..." You sighed.

You knew very well how your emotions would soon affect your work and the atmosphere on the ship. Despite his idiocy, you happen to like your captain. Letting your feelings getting in the way and creating a cloud of tension wouldn't be good for his health, you concluded, and smiled at the wisps of feathery clouds hovering above you.

"Guys, is (Name) okay? She seemed really different lately." Sanji inquires as he washes the dishes from today's breakfast. He noticed that you were getting quieter by the day whenever he was around.

It bothered him because he was always careful to be a gentleman around the ladies. It had already been two weeks since you decided to distance yourself from him.

When you had practically swallowed your food and ran out of the room, he began to worry. You had always been the sweet one, always encouraging others when they were glum. But now you looked like a rain cloud was hovering over your head.

Nami, Usopp, and Zoro exchanged a look and sighed in defeat. Robin just smiled at Sanji when he gave a questioning glance at the four. They knew about your secret crush on the blonde womanizer and promised to never tell him because you threatened them if they done so otherwise.

In time Sanji would only grow more worried about your sudden outbursts and frequent mood swings, they had to let him know somehow. "You dumbass cook," Zoro sighs exasperatedly. The swordsman was the first to know about your secret admiration when he caught you hiding behind the barrels and watching Sanji serve snacks a couple of months ago.

A tick appeared on Sanji's temple and he glared at his rival, "What'd you say, you walking rice field?"

Zoro kept on a straight face, not even scowling at the nickname he had been given. "Whatever. Figure it out on your own." He says before getting up and leaving.

Sanji blinked, he had expected a comeback from the mosshead, looking back at the remaining three as they also stood up and left the room. Scratching his head in confusion, he sighed and continued washing the plates.

You sat down with your back leaning against the mast watching Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp fishing. Ignoring Sanji was a bit harder than you thought since he was the ship's cook and all.

As the spinning love tornado came walking over to you with the all-too-familiar hearts in his eyes, you clenched your jaw to keep yourself from saying anything. "(Name)-chaaaan!! I made this drink especially for you~" He cooed, presenting you a beautiful pink beverage similar to the one Nami and Robin also had in their hands.

As much as you would love to ignore him right now, it would be horrible of you to just waste the perfectly good drink, so you took it from him and nodded a thanks.