"...People."

"I've got to go to work guys! I'll be back tomorrow probably!" I call as I am halfway out the door.

"Okay!" They all chorus back to me. I shut the door behind me and walk into the lift, pressing the button for the lobby. Eventually, the automatic doors opened and I stepped out, walking towards the front door where I was met with flashing lights and girls screaming. They started screaming louder when I walked into view, causing the security holding them back to turn around for a moment. An extra guard walked in the door to stand in front of me.

"Maddy Smith I presume?" He spoke in a gruff voice.

"Yes, sir?" I responded, slightly confused.

"Please, call me Joey."

"Okay, Joey." I smiled as he smiled back.

"You're going to have to take the back door. Fans can't get back there making it safer for you to leave. We will have someone bring your car around for you if you will hand me your keys."

"S-sure?" I stuttered. Why are they making such a big deal? I'm not the famous one here. Despite my confusion I dug out my keys, placing them in Joey's palm. He smiled at me once again before walking outside again. He walked out of sight for a moment, quickly returning again. As he opened the door the noise increased, shocking me every time it happened.

"If you will please follow me I will lead you to where your car will be." He beckoned me to follow as he turned away. I was rooted to the ground in shock and he quickly noticed. He turned again and as his eyes landed on me, his eyes softened.

"It's okay, you'll be safe." He reassured me, mistaking my lack of movement as unsureness instead of shock. I wasn't going to correct him so I simply followed him out a door that was hidden from view of the lobby. The door creaked open, probably from lack of use, and outside my car was parked. The engine cut off and a man stepped out of it, walking towards us.

"Here's your keys. When you pull out we will have security holding everyone back to create a path for you." He said, dropping my keys into my hand. I quickly nodded and walked to my car in a daze. Before I was half way there I turned around.

"Thank you." I called to them a genuine smile placed on my lips. They both smiled back and nodded to me, watching as I turned around again and continued walking to my car, opening the door, and stepping in. I closed the door and put the key in the ignition. I drove off, trying not to hit anybody as I did. Security did a good job at holding everyone back but I was still worried about it. I could not afford to hit someone, those tickets are expensive as frick!

I finally got out of the crowd and was swiftly driving home to shower, change, and drive to work. Within ten minutes, I was at my flat. Stepping out of the car, I walked to the door and unlocked it. I quickly brought my uniform to the bathroom and jumped in the shower after adjusting the temperature. Fifteen minutes later and I was shuffling around grabbing everything I needed. Another five minutes and I was back in the car, heading to work for the last time this week. After this, the weekend, no work! Then back to work on Monday, I cringe at the thought....

Some while later and I'm pulling into a packed parking lot. We're not even open yet, what the hell?! Am I extremely late? I pull into the back parking lot that's reserved specifically for workers, now extremely thankful for the area I once thought slightly useless. Slamming the car door I ran to the back entrance, throwing open the door and rushed through. I stopped momentarily to wave at John and tell him I will be back to help in a minute, to which he just nodded. I then continued to Justin's office.