"Are we the forgotten children?" Niall commented, peaking his head around Louis' shoulder. "Is Louis your favorite?"

Addie laughed. "I love all of you guys. I don't have a favorite."

"Don't lie," Louis said, nudging her with his hip. "Everyone knows I'm your favorite."

Harry made a sound of protest. "No way, I'm the favorite."

Yes.

Addie blinked. Jesus, where did that come from?

She was pretty sure she'd end up agreeing with anything Harry said at this point. She was in too deep at this point.

But, I mean, who wouldn't agree to Harry, especially when he was wearing a suit?

"Actually, my favorite person here tonight is Tara," Addie clarified, over their arguments.

Louis whirled to look at Addie. "Who's Tara?"

"Tara. Tara Rogue?" Addie repeated, waiting for a reaction from him, but Louis' expression was blank. "You met her at the London show? The one with the like dark red hair, you complimented her outfit?"

Louis snapped his fingers. "Oh! Her. She's here?"

"Yeah, she's my guest. She's my favorite person here. Or anywhere."

Niall placed a hand over his heart. "You don't love us anymore?"

"Actually, hold on," Addie said, looking behind Louis, and waving at Tara, who was having a discussion with Noelle. "Tara! C'mere!"

Tara, finally noticing her, smiled and walked right over. Addie pulled her in, letting go of Louis. She threw her arm over Tara's shoulder.

"This is Tara, my favorite person," Addie explained.

Tara laughed, her brown eyes dancing with joy, cheeks flushed, flattered. "You can't choose me over Louis Tomlinson. That's illegal."

"Arrest me, then."

***

[ARTICLE]
ADELAIDE HEATHERS AND ONE DIRECTION ARE A TEENAGE DREAM AT THE BRITS.

Written by: Sarah Del Castillo

Teenage phenomenons, Adelaide Heathers and boyband One Direction are our newest fascination, the elegant lady and five handsome boys, all of them encompassing what rules the pop world and have ignited a friendship with enough talent and beauty to fill stadiums.

ONE DIRECTION AND ADDIE HEATHERS: JOINT TOUR? Click here to view.

The internet has called this group 'the Sacred Six', and we're obsessed with the name that will be remembered as one of the most mindblowing moments in music of this generation.

The Sacred Six have recently reunited for the first time since their session of interviews in January, seated together at the Brit Awards. And today we're recounting the most memorable moments of the Sacred Six yesterday at the Brit Awards in London.