Ch. 4 Uh Oh!

Valerie's POV:

I was at home today. I didn't want to do anything at all. I was wrapped in a blanket sitting on the couch just staring into space. I cannot believe what happened. I am still in shock! I just think of what happened in these past few days and wonder. I am still scared about what Jace said and also what can I friggen do! Nobody can keep me safe. I stay on the couch watching tv, but i wasn't even watching it i was more like thinking. I hear a knock on the door. I don't get up and answer because I don't want to know if its Jace. I fuckin hate Jace! I can't do anything he pretty much threatened me!

A hour passes and im still on the couch sitting there emotionless. I hear my phone vibrate and I check who it was on the screen I see, "Beautiful, open the door please. I left a little present for you. I hope you are not mad at me. Love you" - Jace. How stupid can he be?! I don't like him well, at first I did like him, but he gave me the creeps so I don't like him anymore! Ugh! I get up from the couch and head to the door. I check the peephole and see if he is there. I don't see him so I open the door and on the ground there is a box nicely wrapped. I pick it up and take it inside.

I put the box on the kitchen table and open it and what was inside shocked me. I saw a teddy bear one that use to be mine long ago. It disappeared all of a sudden and I was devasted, but got over it because it was a teddy bear. I knew it was mine because on the left side foot of the teddy bear there were two initials and those initials were mine. I was shocked. How could he have know this was my teddy bear and how could he have found it? Was it possible that he was the one who took it and planned all of this long ago??

I go back to the living room, but before I sit down I go open a window it was warm. I then head back to the couch and lay down face down. I lost track of time and I felt my eye lids closing. I was half asleep when I heard rustling in my apartment. I thought I was hearing things so I ended up falling asleep without knowing what it was.

Jace's POV:

I knock on her door waiting for her to answer. I knew she would love this gift because it was her teddy bear. She may wonder were I got the bear from, but that's my little secret ;)

I see she didn't want to answer the door so I send her a text obviously the number was blocked so she wouldnt be able to track it down, but I can track hers. She doesn't answer my text either so I exit the apartment building and go wait in my car and just watch and see if she opens the curtains. It felt like 20 minutes later I see her openening her window then going to do something else. I get out my car go behind the building and see stairs the emergency stairs, I then climb those stairs till I reach her window the one that is open. I peak a bit and look at what she is doing. I find that she was asleep on the couch how cute!

I go threw the window into her apartment. I look around and see if she got my present. I see that she got it and that it is on the kitchen table. I look around her apartment looking through her things and I also took a few things like a few pictures of herself. I kept thinking in my mind if I should take Valerie with me right now at this moment! I stood there thinking long and hard about it. Waking up to find her in my bed, only her being mine and nobody could take her away from me!! I decided that today I was taking Valerie with me!

I exited her apartment from the front door left it unlocked and went to go back to my car for some quick calls. I finally can show Valerie that all she needs is me! I go back up to Valerie's apartment and see her still asleep I gently pick her up and carry her bridal style to my car without getting caught! I laid her as comfortable as I could in the backseat and buckled her up a little so she wouldn't fall out. I started the engine and left Valerie's apartment and headed towards my place only for today. When I got to my place I got out and then unbuckled Valerie and took her up to my apartment and laid her in my bed. I look down and see her still sleeping peacefully, a huge grin appears on my face because I know she is now mine and only mine!!

I walk into my kitchen and start making a few more phone calls about selling my apartment and getting a cabin so me and Valerie can spend one on one moments alone (if you catch my drift haha jk). I had it all set and was ready! My best bud was coming over to take care of everything else. He said I should leave and he will do the rest. I pick up Valerie from my bed and back to my car and head for the mountains far away from where we were.

Takes hours to get there and I knew Valerie would be waking up anytime soon. I knew her reaction wouldn't be pretty but I know she will love me eventually! I won't give up ever!! She is finally mine and always will be even if she does not like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi :)

Finally updated and not exactly sure if it is good but comment if you think it is!!

More will be uploaded in the future if I dont take that long!!

Have ideas? Comment them and I will make it happen!!

Adiós!!