tired - John B

You rest your head on John B's shoulder as you feel your eyes become heavier with every blink. Brooklyn nine-nine plays on the TV, keeping you from falling asleep. "Baby?" John B asks.

"Mmm." You groan making him chuckle. He turns off the TV and picks you up bridal style and carries you into his bedroom. He rests you on the bed and sits you up.

"Arms up baby, come on." He says. You oblige and lift your arms up so he can take off your shirt and put one of his own on your body. Then, he lays you down and takes off your denim shorts. He takes off his shirt and shorts, leaving him in just boxers as he lays down next to you. "Go to sleep, baby." He whispers.

"I'm not tired." You yawn making him raise an eyebrow and chuckle.

"Of course you're not. And I'm a kook." He says. "Go to sleep." He says again as he pats your ass lightly.

"Or what?" You ask making him chuckle.

"I'm not doing this right now. Go to sleep." He orders. You rest your head in the crook of his neck and begin to leave sloppy kisses along it. "No, uh uh. Don't do that." He says as he lifts your head up. "Don't be a bad girl. Go to sleep, or I'm sleeping on the couch."

You whine and lay your head on his chest making him chuckle. "Good girl." He says.

"I love you." You yawn.

"I love you too." John B says.