𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

Start from the beginning

As Fuegoleon and Rades fought, Rades had brought out a creation he had made on his own that supposedly was an expert with defense.

Fire Creation Magic: Ignis Columna.

As soon as Fuegoleon set his spell in place, Rades creation had caught into flames.

Fuegoleon faced Noelle, Asta, and Leo, "Listen well all of you!"
"As long as you are a magic knight, you will find yourselves constantly against powerful enemies and magic! But, if you assess the situation calmly, you will never lose! Is that clear?!"

"YES SIR"

'Lucrezia's captain is so awesome!' Asta thought

"LUCREZIA! HAVE YOU FINISHED HEALING ALL THE CITIZENS?!"

"Yes I have! Don't worry about what I'm doing, focus on yourself!"

Daileula looked at her concerned, "Are you sure?!"

Dion smacked his sister upside the head, " You heard the girl, focus on yourself."

"HEY IM JUST CONCERNED FOR MY BEST FRIEND, OKAY?"

"OH MY GOD QUIT BEING LOUD-"

"You two. Enough. Focus." The siblings looked at Zia, then nodded their head in annoyance

While Lucrezia's teammate worked their part, Lucrezia has been gathering info about their enemy while also healing hundreds of citizens.

Crystal magic: jade shards
Crystal creation magic: rose quartz vines
Crystal recovery magic: diamond paper

Sharp jade crystals began stabbing the zombies

vines filled with sharp crystal shaped roses began wrapping around the zombies

And thin, almost sheet like crystals formed on the citizens wounds, healing them in the process.

Crystal creation magic: Map of the present

A fancy amethyst map showcased in front of her, using this map, it can show where the location of her comrades are at using their mana as a locater on the map.

"DAILEULA, DION!" Zia yelled quickly

"I need you both to go and warn all the squads that are in battle, that a spacial mage will use this current time as an advantage to strike at us as their plan. I don't know why, but all I know is that they will take us to another dimension or place, just so they can get rid of us."

"What?! But how do you know?!" Daileula said shocked

"Nows not the time, you must go now!"

"What about you?!" Dion said concerned