"What's with the sad look on your face? What happened to the happy-go-lucky guy?"

Luffy got startled when someone talked behind him as he slightly stepped back and almost fell on the pool but got caught by Eustass, with an arm wrap around his waist.

Eustass pulled him close to him.

Eustass felt silent for a second, but Luffy removed his arms from his waist and sincerely apologized.

"About what happened when you and Torao fought without any reason. I'm sorry, I feel like it was my fault and I.."

Eustass approached and he didn't hesitate to caress his cheek, "It.. It wasn't your fault, it was our fault in the first place. We took responsibility for it. You don't have to take the blame, stupid." Eustass patted Luffy's head and yet Luffy shoved his hand away.

"Why did you guys fight anyway!? I hate that!! What's the exact reason you guys fight!? Are you guys rivals!? Enemies!? What are you guys fighting for!?!"

Eustass felt silent after that words Luffy just furiously asked, disappointment in Luffy's eyes looking at him, if Luffy was facing Law, he might exactly do the same. He couldn't accept the fact that they fought.

"If you guys are fighting for the same goal or something you guys want, then maybe there's a way I can help you guys to reach that goal!! Maybe.. I can give it to you guys!!"

Eustass looked down at the short guy who was in front of him, Moocy walked away and didn't want to interfere with the mess. Leaving the two alone.

"What exactly do you and Torao want? Is it the same goal? The same trophy that you guys want!?"

"The goal, we don't have any goal."

Eustass truthfully said making Luffy's eyes slightly widened as Luffy gasped when Eustass took his hand and dragged him near the wall and pinned him to the wall, roughly as it should be.

"Do you want to know what we want?"

Luffy seems did not want to answer that, "Jaggy---" he was kissed by Eustass himself, this happened like last time in the library, the same thing that ever happened like it repeated itself from the same time. Luffy doesn't know what he's up to, in return, he kisses him back without pushing him away from him.

Eustass pulled away, the desire was looking down at Luffy. The Demon King himself pulls luffy close to him, "Jaggy, I need to go, it will be evening soon and.." he slightly pushes him away from his chest. Eustass clicks his tongue out of annoyance, he still.wants Luffy to stay a little longer. A little longer.

Eustass was going to say something but Luffy avoided his gaze, then Luffy felt a kiss on a cheek down to his neck, that a hand traveled to the side of his waist and arm wrapped around that slender waist of his. Pulling Luffy closer to him.

Luffy decided to stay a bit longer, since Eustass won't let him go.

It was finally evening.

Luffy just stared at the pool, sitting on the beach-chair, at the time it was evening, he knew he needed to leave.

Luffy stood up and stretched up for a little bit.

"Let me drive you home."

Luffy turns around and looks at Eustass, Luffy looks at Moocy.

"I don't think you can drive me, Moocy is here with me."

Luffy smiles and kindly declines his offer and on the other hand, Eustass himself looks down at Luffy, Luffy steps back slightly. One more step and he might even fall into the pool. Eustass decides to step closer, Moocy starts to growl but Luffy signs him to not attack Eustass right now.