"MINNIE!!" - Sirius

"I knew it was you!" - James

"I told you boys not to call me that," McGonagall warned the boys but you could see the small smile she was wearing.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore." McGonagall joined Dumbledore and walked along with him.

"Are the rumours true? Albus." McGonagall asked him worried.

"What rumours?" Remus asked but got no answer.

"I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the bad." Dumbledore answered.

"What about the children?" McGonagall inquired worried.

"Hagrid is bringing them," Dumbledore replied.

"What do you think is going on?" Barty Crouch Jr. asked one of his best friends, Regulus Black, who just shrugged his shoulders, just like his brother did a few minutes ago.

"Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" She questioned.

"Ah, Professor I would trust Hagrid with my life," Dumbledore replied.

"Thank you, Professor," Hagrid said smiling tearful at the headmaster.

There was a loud noise coming near which caught the attention of the two Professors. Up there in the sky was a flying motorcycle.

"I WANT ONE, I WANT ONE!!" Sirius said excitingly.

"NO!"  "NO!"

"Don't worry Padfoot, you're gonna get it," James promised his best friend, basically his brother.

Hagrid got off the bike with something in his arms, the camera zoomed in and it showed two little babies cuddled up.

All of the females in the room cooed at the sight.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid greeted the two Professors.

"No problems I trust Hagrid?" Dumbledore questioned Hagrid.

"No sir, little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake her. Here there you go." Hagrid said handing the baby girl over to Dumbledore and right as he was about to do the same with the boy McGonagall walked over, taking him.

"Albus, do you think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of muggles, imaginable. They are..." McGonagall tried to convince Dumbledore but he didn't budge instead he interrupted her.

"The only family she has."

"They will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their names." McGonagall again tried to reason with him.

"Exactly. She's far better off growing up away from all of that. They both are." Dumbledore proclaimed before placing the bundled up baby on the doorstep.

"Well, you may decide for her but the boy still got family. I will not let you take him away from her." McGonagall warned him because she knew if she found out that they took the baby somewhere else hell would raise. Dumbledore smiled but there was a hint of anger in his eyes which no one noticed but a few students who kept a close eye on him.

"Of course." He replied. Hagrid was seen crying and McGonagall kept her tears in while cradling the baby boy in her arms. Dumbledore placed a letter on top of
the baby.

Mr and Mrs V. Dursley.
4 Privet Drive,
Little Whinging,
Surrey.

"Good luck... Daisy Snape." Dumbledore said the small smirk going unnoticed by all except a few.
The screen zoomed in on the lightning bolt scar on the girl's neck.

"Holy" - James
"Shit" - Sirius

"Boys' language!" Snape was shocked, he couldn't believe that this may be his child but he was also a bit confused because where was he or the mother of his child even better question who is she?

"I assume that you want to bring him back." He turned to McGonagall, who just hugged the boy tighter, and nodded. Those who kept a close eye on Dumbledore noticed that he wasn't so happy about this.

"As you wish. I wish you luck as well Harry... Harry Potter."

"Potter?"

"Did he just say, Potter?" "I think he did?"

"Oh my... I'VE GOT A SON HAHAHA" James screamed at the top of his lung and jumped around all excitingly.

"Mom, Dad, I've got a son!! Can you believe it?" He hugged his parents who laughed at him but you could see the tears in their eyes, tears of happiness.

Dumbledore turned on his heel and apparated away. Soon McGonagall and Hagrid followed.
This time the screen moved to Harry and zoomed in on the lightning bolt scar on his forehead.

"You left a baby girl at a doorstep!?" Yelled many angry females.

"I'm sure I put protection spells on her." Dumbledore tried to defend himself.

There was a flash on the screen and the words 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' appeared.