* Another favorite *
'I understand once again that the greatness of God always reveals itself in the simplest things.'
'Sometimes we are so attached to our way of life that we turn down a wonderful opportunity simply because we don't know what to do with it.'
'Any action committed in anger is an action doomed to failure.'
'Never lose the one thing that keeps you alive - hope.'
'The worst of all curses - having nothing to do.'
'It is not what goes into the mouth that defies a man, but what comes out.'
'Its best to live as if today was the first or last day of my life.'
'Things do not always happen in the way I would have wanted and its best that I get used to that.'
'Love creates bridges where it would seem they were impossible.'
'Cry if you need to, its good to cry out all your tears, because only then you will be able to smile again.'
'Every human being should keep alive within them the sacred flame of madness, but should behave as a normal person.'
'We are all different, and should do what we can do to remain so.'
'It is part of human nature always to judge others very severely, and when the wind turns against us, always to find an excuse for our own misdeeds, or to blame someone else for our mistakes.'
'Work is a blessing when it helps us to think about what we're doing; but it becomes a curse when it's sole use is to stop us from thinking about the meaning of our life.'
'What makes life interesting are the challenges we face.'
The qualities of a pencil that we should learn :
1) You are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there is a hand guiding your steps. We call that hand God, and he always guides us according to his will.
2) The sharpener makes the pencil suffer a little, but afterwards, its much sharper. So you too must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows, because they will make you a better person.
3) It always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes. This means that correcting something we did is not necessarily a bad thing; it helps to keep us on the road to justice.
4) What really matters is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside of you.
5) It leaves a mark. In just the same way, you should know that everything you do in life will leave a mark, so try to be conscious of that in your every action.
'Nothing in this world happens by chance.'
'Love transforms and love cures, but sometimes, love builds deadly traps and can end up destroying a person who has resolved to give him or herself completely.
'The optimist and the pessimist, both die in the end, but each lives his life in a completely different way.'
'Death is always sitting by your side, so that, when you need to do something important, it will give you the courage that you need.'
'You cannot judge the beauty of a particular path just by looking at the gate.'
'We see the evil in others because we know the evil in ourselves. We never forgive those who wound us because we believe that we would never be forgiven. We say the painful truth to others because we want to hide it from ourselves. We show our strength, so that no one can see our frailty. That is why, whenever you judge your brother, be aware that it is you who is in the dock.'
'Law of Jante -
You are worthless; no one is interested in what you think, therefore you had better opt for mediocrity and anonimity. Do this, and you will never face any major problems in life.'
'Anti Law of Jante -
You are worth much more than you think. Your work and your presence on this earth are important, even though you may not believe it. Of course, such ideas could land you in a lot of trouble for breaking the Law of Jante but don't be intimidated. Continue to live without fear, and you will triumph in the end.'
YOU ARE READING
Quotes from booksRandom
These are some quotes from my favourite books by Paulo Coelho. He is my favourite author. And this book is dedicated to him. He has made a huge difference in my life and this is just to say thanks... ©All Rights Reserved