Chapter 3

Animals: (cheering)

Miss Crawly: Okay, um, one at the time, please. Calm down.

[Buster and Pippa stand by at the doors impressed with the long line]

Shrimp: Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's got me looking so crazy right now, got me looking so crazy right now, your touch got me looking so crazy right now...

Gunter: Ra-ah-ah-ah-ah, Ro-ma-ma-ma-ma, Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance!

Frogs: Jump! Jump! Jump! Might as well jump!

Rosita: Bye Iggy, bye Perry, bye Carla, bye Gail, bye, Rory, bye Mickey, bye Moe, bye Nelson, bye Hannah, bye Tess, bye bye, Casper. Phew!

Sheep: Baby, I can take you a kiss from a rose.

Q-Teez: L! U! C! K! L! U! C! K!

(Buster and Pippa look weirded out and Miss Crawly seems to enjoy it)

Turtles: I love my shoes. I love my shoes.

Richard: Come my lady. Come come my lady. You're my butterfly, sugar, baby.

Bob: Uh, let's hear from a few more of the folks in line. What about you, sir?

Hippo: Well, Bob. I'm a lab technician for a leading pharmaceutical company, but I was born with a gift. And that gift is to sing!

Hippo: (scatting, playing the keyboard)

(Next audition shows a trio of bunnies twerking. Buster and Pippa seem to enjoy it and Miss Crawly looks horrified)

Bunnies: Oh my gosh! Look at her butt! Oh my gosh! Look at her--

(Next audition shows Ash and Lance rocking out, blowing Buster, Pippa, and Miss Crawly's minds)

Lance: I live my life by myself!

Ash: Yeah yeah!

Lance: Can't stand the things that you say!

Ash: Yeah yeah!

Both: I'm not listening.

Ash: Anyway! Yeah!

(An alpaca plays her guitar and before she can sing, she restrings it. She plays, then she restrings it again, then it repeats, much to the dismay of Buster, Pippa, and Miss Crawly)

Puffins: Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop. Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop.

(At the garage, Big Daddy is seen hitting a punching bag. Johnny pops in)

Johnny: Oy, Dad, I'm just going out!

Big Daddy: Well, don't be long, I've got the gang comin' over!

(Johnny exits the garage and rides off on his skateboard. At the entrance of the Moon Theater, Mike is seen being interviewed by Bob, with Rosita standing by)

Mike: Well, look, I mean I'm sure you're gonna get a lot of namby-pamby animals in here saying things like, "Oh, it's not winning, it's the taking part that counts!" Yeah, yeah, not me, pal. I'm here to win. That prize... it's mine!

Crocodile: People say "Yo, Humpty. You're really funny lookin'." That's alright cuz I get things cookin'.

Beaver: Working 9 to 5.

Sherry-Anne: We can dance if we want to.

Spiders: Aserejé, ja, de je, de jebe you de--

Pete: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY--

Ray: Ride, like the wind! Ride like the--

Daniel: Ben, the two of us need to look no more.

Johnny: This ain't love it's clear to see. But darling, stay with me.