Seeing the brother's sincere smile, Zhou Yan nodded with a smile, and went back with the ingredients.

    After putting things in the small kitchen, he went into the room and saw Qin Xiang still sleeping. Zhou Tan didn't want to disturb him, so he read a book outside, the martial arts cheat book that was used to make the bottom of the pot yesterday.

    However, Zhou Shao's talent in martial arts is a bit imminent, he can't understand it, and he doesn't know it.

    While taking a nap, there was someone standing behind him, Zhou Yan didn't turn his head: "Are you hungry, I'll go cook." His intention was obvious, to feed Fat Qin Xiang.

    "En." After a long time, I heard Qin Xiang's voice.

    "How's your body? Is there something uncomfortable?" Zhou Yan wanted to chat with him after hearing what he said.

    But Qin Xiang closed his mouth again, you can't guess when he will speak back, Zhou Yan is also very helpless, how can the relationship increase if he doesn't communicate?

    "Let me see your hand." He stretched out his hand to pull Qin Xiang, and his hand was slightly cold. Qin Xiang's skin was like jelly... After

    holding it for a long time, the thin arm was pulled out of Zhou Yi's hand, Zhou Yan didn't dare to try to persuade him to stay: "Okay, stay by yourself for a while, I'll go cook." It's like

    this all day long, and Qin Xiang rarely hears anything, but he is very calm, and he won't move his eyes any more. Infiltrating, with a distorted expression, and no longer laughing.

    Zhou Tan felt that the younger brother looked like a normal person now, and the younger brother didn't reject him, which was really gratifying, and he was overjoyed.

    Since there was only one bed in the bedroom, Zhou Tan deliberately cleaned out the study next to it, and re-laid the matting and bedding on the Arhat bed inside.

    Qin Xiang was reading at the desk in front of the bookshelf when he was tidying up. After tidying up, he turned to Qin Xiang and said, "You can sleep here at night. If you are not used to it, you can sleep in my room. I will change with you." These words were not polite, but he felt that Qin Xiang would not be unaccustomed to it.

    The answer Qin Xiang gave him was to look up at him, and then quickly fell back to read, as if looking at him too much would hurt his eyes.

    "Hey, read the book, don't read it too late, go to bed early." Zhou Yan was a little helpless, and before he left, he helped close most of the window, leaving a hole for ventilation.

    A person with cold body like Qin Xiang should not be afraid of heat.

    After returning home, Zhou Tan took a bath for himself, and then went to bed. I thought I could sleep until dawn, but after falling asleep, I experienced ghost pressure on the bed...

    Qin Xiang's sleeping position is exactly the same as last night. He sleeps next to someone else's heart. Doesn't he feel noisy?

    Zhou Yi raised his hand in the air, and if he pushed it down like this, Qin Xiang would wake up. When Ya wakes up, she will definitely go crazy again. Zhou Tan put his hand down, didn't push it, and chose to suffer by himself.

    But Nima, I really want to push it!

    The rational villain said: Don't push, don't push, don't push, I won't push.

    The irritable villain said: Just push! Push his second uncle! Who is afraid of whom!

    Zhou Shao in reality: Hey, you can sleep for a while, make money with harmony, go to bed early and get up early.