Zhou Yan took the hand of the palace lord, put it on his lips and kissed it, and said, "It has not been washed, it smells like blood." The man in the family likes to tear the living with his bare hands, what should I do? Is this a disease, can it be cured?

    "You cut the nails for the deity." The palace master's method was simple and rude, stretching out his perfect hands in front of Zhou Chen.

    "Don't cut it short, just trim it." Zhou Qian touched the dog's paws, how beautiful they were, he was reluctant to cut them off.

    In the end, I got my hands repaired, and then my feet. The palace lord was so motivated that he raised his foot and used his toes to step on Zhou Mi's face. He stomped back and forth and said, "Lick your feet for me." Zhou Yan licked

    perfunctorily After a while: "Don't make trouble, were you busy when you returned to the palace? Didn't you have something to do?" Could it be that the palace master is not only a scumbag at school, but also a scumbag at work.

    He only serves as the chairman, not the CEO, right?

    "What can I do?" Nie Xiang used to be the hands-off shopkeeper. He was only responsible for killing people, and his subordinates were responsible for closing the door and releasing the Palace Master.

    "You haven't come back for a long time, shouldn't you be concerned about your business?" Zhou Yan tried to save the palace lord from the late stage of lazy cancer. He seems to really do nothing except practice. Will this cause premature aging?

    "You are the chief executive of the deity, and the official affairs will be handled by you." After Zhou Yan said this, Nie Xiang remembered that he had promised Zhou Li the position of chief executive, but he heard that the chief executive was very busy, so he frowned: "It's better to set up two deputy managers to help you handle official affairs."

    Zhou Yan thought about it and said, "I will listen to you, the palace master." Because his airborne original chief manager became a deputy manager in this way.

    "Of course you listen to the deity." A certain palace lord was comfortably squeezed by someone's shoulders, with a lazy expression and a bit of pride between his brows.

    Zhou Tang leaned over and kissed the corner of the Palace Mistress's mouth, always couldn't get enough of him, every time they were together, he couldn't help but get closer, and get closer.

    But what's amazing is that the two of them did everything, but they didn't make it to the last step. Is it because of the palace lord, or because of him?

    While thinking, time slowly passed, and the day came to an end.

    The next day, in the meeting hall of the Wuji Palace, Nie Xiang sat high at the head, looking down at the palace people from a high position. He has mastered magic skills, and his majesty and demeanor are even stronger than before. His subordinates are so frightened that they are dripping with cold sweat and feel cold on the soles of their feet.

    Why is the Palace Master not happy?

    Then there is no need to ask, is it because they have no eyes and no pearls, and they don't know the true face of the fake Palace Master. Forget it, the real Palace Master has been wandering outside for more than two months, and none of them doubted it, it is really ashamed to say it.

    The right protector took four hall masters and eight altar masters to plead guilty to the palace master, and uncovered dozens of traitors, waiting to be punished.

    For the traitors, Nie Xiang only gave two words: "Kill." As for the hall masters and altar masters, he glanced at them with a sneer: "You are really worthy of your brains, a Nie Ziqiao is easy to say, he never showed up, you It’s understandable not to know. What about Cang Ning? We work together every day, I’m afraid you have opened the door for her, right?” As for him, he didn’t notice it himself. He thought it was normal. .