"Yes, the lord took my son away, can I not see the lord?" Zhou Yan began to show his face when he got on the line, who asked King Xiang to touch his son.

    "That's also my king's son." Thinking of taking away his son impulsively, King Xiang was also a little weak, but he wouldn't show it. Zhou Tan's attitude at the moment is unpleasant, like a stranger. King Xiang said dissatisfiedly: "It's not because of you that you have such thoughts. What are you thinking now, why do you treat me like this?" Zhou Yan

    sneered, I still want to ask why you treat me like this?

    "I still have the same thoughts, and I won't be with the prince again. But I can leave the house, provided that you return my son to me." "You don't want to leave?"

    King Xiang paid special attention to this sentence, and looked at it carefully. Looking at Zhou Tan.

    "Of course there are conditions for me not to leave. My son will be raised in my yard. From now on, you and I will be friends and not interfere with each other. Can you do this?" Zhou Yan also looked at King Xiang, saying that barefoot people are not afraid of wearing shoes Yes, he really has nothing to fear.

    "Friends? Non-interference?" King Xiang exploded when he heard this, with a sad face on his face: "You are still obsessed with your obsession! You still want to have a relationship with this king, you, you say you love me, which one is true? Is that a lie?"     "I love you so I have to tolerate you? Then are you willing to marry me and have children? I want three wives and four concubines, and a house full of children and grandchildren. What do you say?" If you dare to marry him, he will marry you!     "You are already the king's man, how can you marry a wife!" King Xiang felt unbearable when he imagined that scene.     "I am the prince's man, so the prince is not mine? Or is it that in your heart, I, Zhou Qian, are just a thing? I don't deserve to have the prince?" Zhou Yan showed a sarcastic smile, which is also very exciting. of.     "You are talking nonsense, why did this king think of you as a joke! Would this king treat a joke in every possible way? You and my child are sons, and this king loves you!" King Xiang blushed with excitement, his brows tightened wrinkled together. This is probably the first time in his life that he had a quarrel with others.     "If you love me, you will respect me." Zhou Yu said step by step: "Bring my son back, and we will marry each other in the future, and it will have nothing to do with you!" "You!" King Xiang was furious and surprised, he still wanted to separate     !     "My lord is in trouble everywhere, he wants to force me to death." Zhou Li said lightly.     What kind of expression does he have? It seems that he has seen through the world. He only has his son in his eyes. Whoever touches his son will fight to the death.     As that one, King Xiang was cautious and dared not act rashly. But he was uncomfortable, wronged, and didn't understand how the troubles between them had come to this point. Was it his own fault? What did he do wrong?     "Okay! Very good, as you wish, the son will return it to you." King Xiang endured it, and he didn't say harsh words, and he couldn't say anything. Anyway, as long as Zhou Tan doesn't want to leave, others can take their time.     "Thank you, my lord." Zhou Yan said with downcast eyes, he could be considered to have brought his son back.     Soon after, Eunuch Xu moved again with his son in his arms. He thought it was the prince and Zhou Tan who had reconciled, and finally dared to smile. But who will tell him why the prince is still unhappy?

    Soon Eunuch Xu knew why. After two days of observation, he found that the prince would come out of Zhou Yi's yard with a dark face every time, and would not stay overnight.

    But what he didn't know was that it wasn't that the prince didn't want to stay overnight, but that Zhou Tan refused to stay overnight with the prince.