After waking up from the dream, he was the frightening No. 1 killer on the 16th floor. That man was just out of the rivers and lakes, a beautiful and kind son of a medical family.

    Leng Xiang is not blind, he can see clearly than anyone else.

    On the way of turning around and galloping, he said to himself, Leng Xiang, don't think about it anymore, after a few years, that person will definitely have a beautiful wife and beautiful concubines, surrounded by children.

    That's right, he is such a good person, as long as he behaves well... that's what he wants in this life.

    Maybe Zhou Tan will never understand why someone can be so rational and cruel to himself. Only Ah Fu can realize a little bit. This is probably the hateful and pitiful aspect of this person.

    People who have not experienced hardships and tortures cannot become this kind of temperament.

    All in all, they couldn't wait for Leng Xiang to come back.

    "Half a month, half a month, another half month, Ah Fu, one and a half months have passed, are you still sure that he will come back?" Zhou Yan returned to the small inn at the beginning, and survived a month of tedious waiting.

    "Actually... I'm not sure he'll come back either." Ah Fu was rarely embarrassed. Half of his decision at the time was blind confidence. Well, he didn't know much about the killer's inner world.

    "..." Zhou Yan was so sour that he couldn't speak, he squinted his eyes eeriely and said, "I don't care about what happened before, you can find a way for me now." Dare he has been wasting time for a month and a half , is also drunk.

    Ah Fu hated his expression the most, and hurriedly said, "Okay, I'll quickly apply for Leng Xiang's whereabouts report to the higher-ups, and we'll go find him as soon as possible.

    "

    Five days later, in Furong City, there were many high-rise buildings, bustling and noisy.

    "Did you see the boathouse called Cailian Pavilion? He was performing a mission there." Ah Fu said.

    "I see, what's the mission?" Zhou Yan stood on the shore and looked over, he was still dressed in ethereal white clothes today, with a lonely and holy face like a banished fairy. He can make people feel good, but also can make people respect from the bottom of their hearts.

    "Assassinate the leader of an organization with strong martial arts." Ah Fu said.

    "Is this person a gangster too?" Zhou Yan's first thought was the mafia.

    "No, he is a legal organization, and he is supported by the government." Ah Fu hesitated for a moment, and then said with his own emotions: "He is a villain, damn it.

    " Will the stupid assassin fail the assassination?"

    Ah Fu pondered: "It is possible, because there are many people who want his life, so he is more cautious. If not, Leng Xiang doesn't need to assassinate him when he is voted for."

    Zhou Yan smiled: "In that case, I'll help him."

    Ah Fu had a bad feeling, "How do you want to help?" Don't be too helpful.

    Zhou Hao said: "I didn't use any potion last time, you help me change a piece of Ecstasy."

    Ah Fu wanted to say no, but Zhou Shao's eyes were too scary, "Okay."

    Two quarters of an hour later, Zhou Yan changed out of his white clothes and put on a stunning purple one. If Zhou Tan in white clothes is synonymous with holiness, then Zhou Tan in purple clothes is a model of monstrosity.