"Now I can't tolerate that pain when hobi's eyes turned into hatred on me..' I didn't have any courage to look into his eyes. He said with sobs while lowering his head down.
His mom tears are flowing down so freely from her eyes.

My son was dying with pain for which I did mistake. She thought himself..'

"Why are you suffering for a mistake which you didn't do? Son.. please Go and talk to him.

Tae just stayed so silently..' and thinking..

"It's been few days which you didn't went to his home and checked him..'
his mom placed her hand on shoulder and caressing so soothingly.
"tae sometimes silence also leads into more misunderstandings. What if he think it's true..? When you didn't visit him..? Go and talk with him...' he will definitely believe you..' please listen to me..'

Taehyung looked at her and slowly nodded..'
She smiled at him and kissed on his forehead.

I will go in few hours.. taehyung said in low voice. She nodded at him..

"But what they don't know is.,he already left everyone behind" 💔
.
.
.
.
.
After few hours

Jimin slowly opened his eyes..' tears slowly rolled down from corner of his eyes..' he still can't accept which hobi is not beside him..' he slowly sat up from the bed and walkout from his room..' and went to hobi's room..'
he twisted the door knob and slowly stepped into his room..' suddenly his smells hits to his nostrils..' his heart is bleeding with pain..'
his eyes slowly wandering his room..' he sat on his bed and take his pillow and hugged it so tightly and crying so badly..' he miss him .. he miss him a lot.
He stayed like that for few minutes.

then his eyes suddenly caught on his side table which it's have velvet blue pastel colour journal.

He took that journal and start reading it..' tears are rolled down from his eyes when he describes about jimin and his relationship so beautifully..' he cried with painful smile.
After that he flip the pages to read more then those pages are fully filled with taehyung name..'

Anger growing into him so badly when he saw his name..'
he was still believing that because of taehyung and about his stupid behaviour this mess is happened..'
he was feeling so angry on him so badly.
He shut his eyes so tightly and trying to control his anger.' He clutches his journal so tightly due to anger. he suddenly opened his eyes, he took one decision, which he storm out of his room with anger teary eyes and going to somewhere.

He need to know the truth about hobi.. he need to regret his actions jimin thought himself..'
.
.
.

AT KIM'S MANSION

Jimin quickly went to taehyung mansion with anger teary eyes.' He lost his hobi he didn't inform him before leaving him he went far away from everyone..'

Taehyung is getting ready to see hobi after many days he decides to take courage to meet him anyway.
His mother also encouraged him and said many concern words to him. So finally he's taking first step..'

"But did he know..? Hobi already left everyone and went somewhere..'

When jimin stepped into mansion he screamed his name..'