The Decision of a Lifetime.

Hey guys! I am super happy every time I get on here and see the number has gone up. It's insane! I am late again and I am super sorry. I hope to make this a long update to make up for the long wait. So enjoy and I am sorry again! 

WARNING!! THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

*******************************************************************************************

Scarrlette's POV

    My eyes were so puffy and they hurt like a bitch. I had cryed myself to sleep.. The first time in a very long time. I didn't know what to do, especially after last night. I love him, honestly I do... But how am I supossed to give him what he wants. He's experienced and knows what he wants from a woman. Compared to all of his exs, I am childish. I haven't done much sexual wise and I didn't want to mess everything up.

    I had to talk to him at some point before classes started up again... What was I supposed to say though, "hey I love you but you should be with some whore who can help you with your sexual needs." No, that's not what I should say at all, I should try to work things out. But I didn't want to be hurt.  I had to do something, and soon because other wise I was going to end up worse off than I was last time.

    I just had to find something do do with my life... I would get a job! That would work so well, but the places I had seen hiring was that strip club down the street.. Well, I guess it works. I mean what are the chances that he will show up there. What the heck, I'll give it a shot....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left the club with my "uniforms" in my hand. I started tonight and I figured I might as well clean up a bit before I went there. I mean, most of them shave all their body hair off... Looks like I was going to have a long night ahead of me...

    As I got back into my dorm I threw my stuff onto my bed and made a way to the bathroom. As I got ready for a shower I decided on which outfit I was going to wear tonight... That's sad, I've resorted to being a stripper. If it got me out of the college and away from Julian. 

     I hopped into the shower, shaving every inch of my body in the process. It felt weird to be so naked to the point of no body hair. I wrapped a towel around my body and made my way back into the bedroom. As I sat on the bed I pulled out my collection of body lotions. I went with a vanilla scented lotion and got to work at covering every inch of my body in that as well. I stood and picked up the black set that was sitting there. It was a black corset that had purple and silver lace running across the front. Underneath I wore a black strapless bra that showed a little more skin than needed. I had a purple thong on which I wore underneath a silver and black skirt that just barely hid what was to be shown sooner or later. I felt so naked and was nervous as hell to do this tonight. As long as no one wanted to be put into a private room with me I'd be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Play the video here and just repeat it until the end of the chapter basically)

    I stood on the dark stage, waiting for the music to start. As soon as it did I started doing my thing. I leaned up against the pole and slowly slid down, making sure to spread my legs as wide as possible to show them the small amount of fabric underneath my already short skirt. As I stood back up I dropped the skirt to the floor and walked around the pole, making sure that I gave every guy a great view. I removed the corset so they could see the tiny bra I was wearing underneath it all. I decided to try my strength and grabbed the pole lifting my legs above my head and spun myself around the pole upside down. Let me tell you some of the guys went crazy for that part. I was feeling brave as I got down on the floor and crawled over to one of the guys and kissed him flat on the lips. I was actually enjoying myself and was glad this was my last dance for the night.  But once I was done I was told to go to room 5... Great, I was here even longer because of someone's birthday... The poor guy's friends made sure he ended up alone. Oh well, I was here to forget and go about my own way. But as I walked into the room I knew I wasn't going to be doing much forgetting. Sitting there in a dress shirt and nice jeans was Julian...