Fifteen

Fifteen

Hunter

"You okay?" I heard Charles quietly whisper into my ear. My mind snapped back to the day from my day dream. I smiled up at him reassuringly, but I know he didn't buy it. "What's wrong?"

"Worried about Saturday" I muttered, hoping none of our friends would pick up. They were all giggling and hanging out peacefully together, enjoying the sun whilst we lounged about on the grass in the school courtyard.

Charles kissed my cheek softly, but it was long and meaningful. I'm so grateful to have him. "Don't worry" he whispered, winking at me. "Guys we're gonna go grab my stuff from my locker then we'll be back" he called to our friends, and grabbed his backpack.

I jumped to my feet as he did, and soon set off to the lockers. As we approached, he laced our fingers together and pulled me into the opposite direction of his locker.

"Where are we going?" I curiously asked him as he headed up a flight of stairs. During free period, we're not allowed up here.

"Our spot" he grinned, squeezing my hand a little lighter. I chuckled softly. He's the cutest.

It didn't take long until we arrived at the choir room, and Charles dumped his bag and got himself comfy by the piano. I sat beside him and kissed his cheek softly, feeling the tiny bristles against my lips.

"I wrote you a little something. Let me know what you think" he smiled brightly, cracking his fingers and knuckles ready. He began playing, and it was the sweetest and cutest little piece of music I've ever heard. So high and light, and so... British?

When we finished playing I gave him a little standing ovation which made him chuckle. "I have something I need to ask you" he said suddenly, sounding very nervous. I sat back down beside him and he cleared his throat. "You know how the school dance is coming up? Well, I was wondering if you wanted to be my date?"

"What?" I asked, feeling a little shocked.

"It's probably going to suck, so I understand if you don't want-"

I cut him off my placing my lips onto his. He kissed me back deeply and passionately. I couldn't help but giggle a little into him.

"I would love to" I said sweetly, kissing him even more. Everything just seems so perfect when I'm around him. He's so loving, and caring. I'll always want him to be mine, I can't even begin to think how ridiculously lucky I am to be able to call him mine.

But, it didn't take away the worry of the weekend I still had to face...